UF Speed Test

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have cable and I HAVE to tell you I love fios. Cable was ok but once in a while i would lose connection and would have pull the plug and reset it.

I have not touch the router at all since fios was installed.

my speed is almost the same on the ps3 and it is not hard wired.

they are giving nice deals if you sign for two years....

Yep, Big money.. I know that bro.. actually I haven't even played with D_dub in socom yet.. It was just fun to say it.. since if he was able to connect.. his hit detection latency allowance would mean if he shot anywhere within 20 feet of someone they would die!!! LOL.

I'm wasn't' kidding about image's upload speed though.. that's just crazy fast.. I'm jealous! and it almost matches his download speed.. which Socom claims matching upload/download speeds is the optimal connection rate. I have actually lowered my download rate to try to match my upload.. didn't notice any difference.. 18 megs up and down though!! wow.. is all I can say..

Goat ]
D_dubYa ]

How bout this one fuckers.........lol

361912113.png

LMFAO!! LOL LOL!! no wonder why Ddub kicks my ass in socom all the time!!! LOL!

and WTF!! image!! 18 megs up!! I got fucking Comcast Business service and don't get that kind of speeds.. I'm fucking calling comcast!! I pay in the neighborhood of two bills a month for business class service and get between 3 and 5 megs uploads.. Dammit either I'm swithching to Vios or else I'm going with d_dub's connection.. I can't wait to be a good socom player too!!

I highly doubt this will help your gun any. ;) I've seen the way you play. ;D

Nothing but love for ya Goat. :-*

Saleos_Prime ]
Goat ]
D_dubYa ]

How bout this one fuckers.........lol

361912113.png

LMFAO!! LOL LOL!! no wonder why Ddub kicks my ass in socom all the time!!! LOL!

and WTF!! image!! 18 megs up!! I got fucking Comcast Business service and don't get that kind of speeds.. I'm fucking calling comcast!! I pay in the neighborhood of two bills a month for business class service and get between 3 and 5 megs uploads.. Dammit either I'm swithching to Vios or else I'm going with d_dub's connection.. I can't wait to be a good socom player too!!

I highly doubt this will help your gun any. ;) I've seen the way you play. ;D

Nothing but love for ya Goat. :-*

yeah I've heard you get to watch from the lobby once you die.. :P

• 5 months later...
Goat ]

18 megs up and down though!! wow.. is all I can say..

They do offer a 20/20 package here from the cable company, for $64.99 (or was it fios)

Also i have a clan mate that lives less than 5 miles from me in Long Beach that has these kinds of speeds.. lol

361912113.png

His is actually

.75 down

.05 up

From Verizon too..!?

Why would my test results be better from San diego..?

Better Down, Up, & Ping.

Los Angeles

461539418.png

San Diego

461537985.png

And even better Up, & Ping from San Jose.!?

461540786.png

The Farther away i go, the better it gets.?

Now im really confused.. :-\

Vegas

461541190.png

Phoenix

461541632.png

Portland

461542464.png

Screw it.. Just ordered Fios, it will be installed on Cinco De Mayo..!!

20 Down / 20 Up - $69.00 ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Screw it.. Just ordered Fios, it will be installed on Cinco De Mayo..!!

20 Down / 20 Up - $69.00 ;D

I can't wait for fios to be available here. The highest I can get is 15dwn 1up at the moment.

Cant go wrong with it...

I have the whole package with them. I dont have the highest upgrade. I thought 20/5 was the highest.. Need to look into that. But I have my home phone, all my cable needs, and internet. And all in all the price is great!

EL1TE--SNIP3R ]
IRISH BULL ]

Is one better than the other, upload and download I mean??

online gaming is all about upload speed.... and this is why i can't be host. LMFAO

467570232.png

this is from my laptop, i'll do it again later after i bypass my router and go straight into my modem.

Holy shit man. Even ur dwnload blows ass. Wtf kinda Mexican connection is that?? LOL!!

• 3 months later...