Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

WOW!!!!WHAT A WEEK IN THE NFL...

I'm watching the dolphins vs pats .....crazy shit in this game any one else watch this game....oooouuuccchhhh that one hurt .....ya'll will see the highlights

titans losing

bills scoring 50+

what else happened

please post

crazy shit

Being a die-hard Bears fan, I was tickled silly to see the Pack lose to the Saints last night on MNF. But what a hell of a game, huh?! I mean, the first half alone, ending at 17-14 was pretty exciting enough....but that second half was awesome entertaining to watch!

The Saints (and the entire stadium) must of had a hell of a time. Deuce beating the franchise TD record, and the crowd and his teammates helping him celebrate...just a great game.

And the Pack go 5-6... ;)