LETS GO DIEGO!!!!!

UNCLE-SID25 ]

So.. Do you live in INDY pig or are you like the other neighbor girls here who go against the Charger nation?

Well first of all, let me just say I've been to qualcom stadium and my parents had season tickets in the 2000 season. I'm not a hater at all. My home state is Indy and I've always been a Colts fan since the days of Dickerson. I live in Florida now. This would be a great win for us. We need it. The Colts whole season has sucked balls this year... and it's not cause "Peyton is washed up" LOL Too many injuries and new players on the field. I will say I'm not a Philip Rivers fan. I think he acted like a little bitch last year, but hey... that's a whole different thread. LOL ;)

Good game thus far!

We are having a tuff season because in the play off game last year we beat the hell out of each other (that was the most physical game I have ever watched). I knew no matter who won they wouldnt be able to win the folloing week.

They took those injurys into this year... I just hope the chargers can make it to the playoffs- They should have some key players healthy by then.

Guest CROWFOOT_
UNCLE-SID25 ]

So.. Do you live in INDY pig or are you like the other neighbor girls here who go against the Charger nation?

Well first of all, let me just say I've been to qualcom stadium and my parents had season tickets in the 2000 season. I'm not a hater at all. My home state is Indy and I've always been a Colts fan since the days of Dickerson. I live in Florida now. This would be a great win for us. We need it. The Colts whole season has sucked balls this year... and it's not cause "Peyton is washed up" LOL Too many injuries and new players on the field. I will say I'm not a Philip Rivers fan. I think he acted like a little bitch last year, but hey... that's a whole different thread. LOL ;)

You from Indy itself????? I am also a Colts fan! go Colts.... from Bloomington origionally....whever said Peyton is washed up? man for like 34 million a year they sure do pay washed up qbs alot lol......

UNCLE-SID25 ]

You from Indy itself????? I am also a Colts fan! go Colts.... from Bloomington origionally....whever said Peyton is washed up? man for like 34 million a year they sure do pay washed up qbs alot lol......

I was born and lived in Beech Grove until I was 7... then moved to Cali where I stayed until recently. Go Colts!!!!!

Guest CROWFOOT_

23-20 COLTS!!

that last pass play by Manning was great!! he read the defense and set it up perfect...

washed up????? hahaahahah they still got a superbowl chance this year!

Well, I would have said this no matter who won tonight. None of us, even if one of us can clinch a wild card spot will go far in the playoffs. It's just not in the cards this year for either of these teams. We played sloppy once again and got away with another squeakier that shouldn't be that close. But hey, good game tonight. ;D

Guest CROWFOOT_

Well, I would have said this no matter who won tonight. None of us, even if one of us can clinch a wild card spot will go far in the playoffs. It's just not in the cards this year for either of these teams. We played sloppy once again and got away with another squeakier that shouldn't be that close. But hey, good game tonight. ;D

war, rem the Giants man..... when they won, they didnt play that well all season IMO...

I think the Colts are getting better.... they did play sloppy, but a win is a win...

also look, the teams we lost to we should have beat....but ya never know...

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY right:):):)

war, rem the Giants man..... when they won, they didnt play that well all season IMO...

I think the Colts are getting better.... they did play sloppy, but a win is a win...

You are what your record is.

Should of, would of, could of don't count as wins.

Guest CROWFOOT_
Johnson30 ]

You are what your record is.

so the Titans really are that good??? ha not from what I saw..... although 10-1 is a good record, I dont think they have the skill to get a superbowl.....but hey they are what their record is right ;D ;D