Nintendo Innovation

So it's not very often that my wife really wants a new game. Usually she waits until they go down in price and then picks it up. So, there is a new "game" that she wants. I went to Nintendo and looked it up and I am super impressed with the way the big N is looking at things.

Check this out: http://personaltrainercooking.com/

This is a fantastic idea. I know there have been those little digital cookbooks for awhile now, but they were always a pain in the ass to use, expensive and didn't have much on them. Personal trainer boasts:

Ingredients list

At least 200 recipes

A calendar that lets you know the last time you made a dish

Sorting options- By calories, cook time, region, and more

A notepad for any twists you add that will come up with the recipe the next time

Video Examples

Cooking timer

Calculator

Voice commands

And lots of other stuff.

I tell you I am going to buy this for her tomorrow. It's too bad this wasn't around when I was a bachelor, I can see all kinds of way this would make cooking for one on the go much easier.

Seriously, go check this out.