Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Killzone 2 beta ends this week

The beta for the game will end Sunday- November 30. Accordingly, this will be the third and last beta run, after which, the team will go back for tweaks and reworks. Already they've revealed that they'll be tweaking the revive and shotgun aspects, based on beta user feedback.

this game just isnt doing it for me.. i have the beta and would be happy to pass it on if i could.. but i am pretty sure i cant.. i have played it a few times and its just not my cup of tea..

inadub ]

this game just isnt doing it for me.. i have the beta and would be happy to pass it on if i could.. but i am pretty sure i cant.. i have played it a few times and its just not my cup of tea..

damn u

nemesis3370 ]

I've been in it too.

I love the shotgun, one shot/one kill. Hopefully they won't screw it up too much. ;D

one shot/one kill, same as KZ1. KZ1 was awesome, the shotty was my fav gun.