The Game of "RISK"

I used to play this game like it was going out of style. I LOVE the game " RISK". I told my co-leader last night as we were looking at the tac-map and planning our picks, that it reminds me so much of the game of risk, with a elemental twist in that you get to actually do the battle instead of rolling a pair of dice.

My exact words, were " Dude, I am getting more pumped every second that goes by I look at this map." I can hardly wait man. WAAHOOOOO!!! Socom is fun again!!

if this is your first urgent fury, dude you have no idea how pumped your going to get. wait til the matches and everything is riding on them lol i hope your guys don't have heart problems. oh and did you know that thee is a ps2 game of risk and it's online capable . i have a copy but i've never seen anybody online ever lol

I actually get very VERY envious of all the newer clans that play their UF tourney for the very first time.

Urgent Fury for Sniper and I can be half passion, half work. But the thing is, we work on these tourneys for about 5-7 months BEFORE we even leak out info on it or release it. Sniper and I were working on PoW around week 10 of UF3! So when you guys get blasted in the face with the new tacmaps, standings pages, rules and everything, Sniper and I are just wiping the sweat from our brows and muttering "here we go again!"

There's NOTHING like the feeling that you ALL are going to feel when you head into the first lobby of your first war for UF4. Nothing. Having 3 tourneys under my belt now, I kind of know the feeling already. And though I will have just as much fun in this one, if not more, than the previous ones, my excitement level gets a little muted because 1: I've done three already and 2: I co-created it. It's YOUR excitement level now that I sort of live vicariously through.

But yes, Lizardman is absolutely CORRECT.

All you newcomers to UF....or all the clans that were in our small map tourneys and coming to this as their first TACMAP tourney......you guys will have your excitement levels off the charts on your first week or two's worth of wars, if not the whole damn tourney!

Enjoy it, people! There was a lot of hard work put into this one. We hope you enjoy it!

TOW

LIZARDMAN ]

if this is your first urgent fury, dude you have no idea how pumped your going to get. wait til the matches and everything is riding on them lol i hope your guys don't have heart problems. oh and did you know that thee is a ps2 game of risk and it's online capable . i have a copy but i've never seen anybody online ever lol

This will be our first TAC MAP tourny. We played in 2 tours of BLACK small map tournies. This will be an experience for sure.

Undertow ]

Then you're screwed.  ;)

Lmao!!

I am all fired up about this tourney too. When Sequoyah and I were going through the stuff last night, we were like a couple of little kids with our first five dollars at the candy store. I had fucked up dreams about wars and tac maps last night, I've been thinking about it all day at work today. I can't fraggin wait.

BONUS ROUND!!!!

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
Undertow ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I had fucked up dreams about wars and tac maps last night,

Try CREATING one of these for months and months and then ask yourself what kind of fucked up dreams you end up with....LOL

Hahahah, I can only imagine...

Undertow ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I had fucked up dreams about wars and tac maps last night,

Try CREATING one of these for months and months and then ask yourself what kind of fucked up dreams you end up with....LOL

I can only imagine. LOL ;D

This is my 3rd UF tour as well and they are always exciting and meet up to my expectations. This tournament is a good test for your clan any many different ways. ex...tactics, patience, strengths, weaknesses, leadership, among many other things. But before it gets started, so that everyone has a great time and everyone is so competitive remember nothing is personal, remember HONOR & INTEGRITY, and above all else HAVE FUN! B) YOU, that are first into country (so to speak) good luck and keep your head down, the battles are about to begin! ;)

Yes, that's a GOLDEN lesson/rule around here in UF country, people!

This tourney is ONLY as fun as the clans who play it are HONEST and HONORABLE!

We mean that!

When players/clans start trying to get away with things or start playing shady, it ruins it for EVERYONE.

EVERYONE.

LIZARDMAN ]

I still remember my fist match in UF. LA v ? It was crucible suppression. My heart leaped into my throat! Get your F!@#$n head in MAX!" I still think the most intense match was always against DSM. We attacked their stronghold for like the first 3 weeks, before we realised it wasn't gonna happen. Im sure the 30 round match against APC was a hernia-having experience also.