UF: Black..headed to the playoffs!!

The regular season for UF: Black has come to an end. 2 teams remained undefeated at 8-0. Nice job to <LTU>, and <U> for a job well done.

Its now time to see what you are all made of, and make it through the single elimination bracket to be the champion! Good luck to all clans involved, and have good time!

The UF: Black site has been updated. Go check out how the clans stacked up against each other in their divisions.

Should you notice any discrepancies, please report them to you CR, and they will then contact me via PM. Thanks guys, good luck!

http://www.urgentfury.com/black/

Okay, I don't want to sound like I am complaining but I think the brackets are a little skewed. The goal in the regular season is to get a high seed for the playoffs.

Now, I will take my clan U for example. Yeah, we get a bye the first week. But, then we play the winner of LPK (2)and HIT (15). If LPK wins, that means a #1 seed and a #2 seed face each other in the second round, which should never happen in a 16 seeded bracket. If a #1 seed and a #2 seed win all of their games, they would meet in the semi-finals, not the in the second round of a five round tournament.

The same can be said for LTU, and other clans with a higher seed.

A #1 seed should face the winner of #8 and #9. That's just how a 16 seeded bracket should work.

Like I said, I don't want to come off as whining. I am just posting my thoughts and hopefully can get an answer.