After weeks of playing socom..

I've tried all the weapons so far, I like the SFCR and the Famas. The IW is ok, No high scope and the silencer takes the kick out of it. The GMP is a ok sub its fast like a uzi so everyone missing the uzi would like it. The amalie I think it was, is exaggerated with its 200 bullets and the fire rate sounds faster then it really is, I haven't checked this but I think its lighter then the other big guns because I ran fast with it. The Famas is just a beast of a gun I like its distance, the only thing I wish it had is 5 more bullets that would make it perfect. My favorite is still the SFCR its not as fast as the Famas but has more kick and is way more accurate.

Imma say this to everyone that cry about weapons being noob weapons. Its not the weapon its you, get over it unless its a GL from across the map then you have nothing to complain about. You can kill just as easily with a pistol(F57) as you do with a F90.

Anyone besides me total almost 100hrs yet? I haven't played in two days cuz of it.

Ravenfall went with the Famas, although contrary to what someone wrote above, we don't run into TOO many other Famas' in pub rooms.

And we got a tip from too many other people that the Brit clan rank symbol looked too much like a penis or a dildo.

.......thinking about it, anyone know if Havoc picked the weiner rank for his clan by any chance...?

:)

Undertow ]

Ravenfall went with the Famas, although contrary to what someone wrote above, we don't run into TOO many other Famas' in pub rooms.

And we got a tip from too many other people that the Brit clan rank symbol looked too much like a penis or a dildo.

.......thinking about it, anyone know if Havoc picked the weiner rank for his clan by any chance...?

LOL. That was a good one.

We use 4 different forces at odc. RPIMa is our most popular with the FAMAS G2. SEALs 2nd most popular. SAS 3rd, and 2 guys with the UOE who like the AMELI a lot.

I tried to like the IW-80A2, but in the end the FAMAS G2 is superior to the rest of the assault weapons. I use the FAMAS G2 and the STG 77 both with the front grip and suppressor.

I still think my own mind is the best weapon. When I catch you looking the wrong way, then you will understand, sort of.

However, the smaller maps, the restricted avenue's of approach, and the camp mentality of this game does make it tougher to sneak up on someone, but not impossible.

I miss Zipper and big maps in a big way. 16 vs 16 wars on a big map, the ability to force your opponents to actually "think" instead of hiding like a 10 year old school girl and waiting for the next slob to run by.

I would probably have more knife kills than anything else if the knife was 100% effective. But I don't trust the knife, let me down too many times. I'll cap that ass instead.

Undertow ]

lmao tow. i will have to do some research on that.

CpDude05 ]
Undertow ]

yeah, b/c we all know you're into that sort of thing

RNG187 ]
CpDude05 ]
Undertow ]

Ravenfall went with the Famas' date=' although contrary to what someone wrote above, we don't run into TOO many other Famas' in pub rooms.

[/quote']

yeah, b/c we all know you're into that sort of thing

Let's keep it on track here and not get off topic lol