Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Batman RIP

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I think it's becoming a favorite of writers to do things like this.

Last year Steve Rogers was killed (Captain America) and not that soon after, his sidekick took his spot as the new Captain America.

It's kind of stupid.. but I guess every storyline needs a new twist to keep it going for a little longer.

As long as Stark isn't replaced, I won't complain

THAT is just fucking HORRIBLE.

THAT is just fucking STUPID!

What a disservice to the comic icon......and to have a fucking ROBIN character fill the batsuit?!

HALF the mystique about Batman was the Bruce Wayne character....it was never about the SUIT.

I'm so sorely pissed to read this. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This just pisses me off, what the FUCK is DC's problem even considering to allow this to happen....??

Major folly on their part, I'm surprised Stan hasn't chimed in, even though he writes for Marvel he's always been an avid supporter of The Batman series.

Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Wasn't havok the voice of batman? When I saw this thread i thought he died LOL. You know what I never found out what havok does, I guess hes a bum and a stalker.

MaluNYMets ]

Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Wasn't havok the voice of batman? When I saw this thread i thought he died LOL. You know what I never found out what havok does' date=' I guess hes a bum and a stalker.

[/quote']

Havoc wasn't the voice of Batman, if he was that sucks! Cause I'd hate for Batman to be remembered as having a tiny wiener, as legendary as Batman is there's no chance in hell that him and Eighth-cock have anything in common.

Lockdown ]
MaluNYMets ]

Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Wasn't havok the voice of batman? When I saw this thread i thought he died LOL. You know what I never found out what havok does' date=' I guess hes a bum and a stalker.

[/quote']

Havoc wasn't the voice of Batman, if he was that sucks! Cause I'd hate for Batman to be remembered as having a tiny wiener, as legendary as Batman is there's no chance in hell that him and Eighth-cock have anything in common.

no comment

Lockdown ]
Undertow ]

Checked with my local comic book guy today.

Yes' date=' Batman died, no, they never found a body.

You know what that means in comics....LOL

[/quote']

he not dead ;D

and he'll return in the best moment to once again save the day from what seemed impossible and inevitable.

I seriously could not purchase or read another Batman comic if he really died and the torch passed or what have you. It just wouldn't be the same, yeah the idea of Batman would still exist, but it wouldn't be Bruce Wayne. Much as the only reason the "Batman Beyond" series only ever had success was because of how they did it and how Bruce was still just as much a part of the series as his young protege.

I'm going to have to go pick up this new copy and check it out, been a couple months since I've been able to buy my regular 10 because of money being tight, might have to splurge

Arcaicviper ]

WOW! thats just stupid, for dc comics to kill off the numbr 1 character ever in the dc universe jackass's. ::)

it must be those new writers they got, also people are turning to shows and movies and forget about comics.