It's a Piece of Cake to Bake a Pretty Cake...

Unstable-Breed ]

To be honest, in my own opinion: who ever would find having a little girl mixed in dancing to Lil Jon saying "Back that pussy up bitch" and so forth funny, has some serious issues.

First thing I thought. I clicked it off half way through. Tasteless.

Unstable-Breed ]
CZambrano ]

everyone should loosen up.

Forgive me for missing the joke. Theres nothing funny about having a little girl dancing to some b.s. like that. For anyone to even think that shit is funny, would be suspect in my book. Does anyone here have any common interest with R Kelly?

i did when it was legal for me and her. maybe.

Unstable-Breed ]
CZambrano ]

Forgive me for missing the joke. Theres nothing funny about having a little girl dancing to some b.s. like that. For anyone to even think that shit is funny, would be suspect in my book. Does anyone here have any common interest with R Kelly?

i think....

if you take it literally, as in "lil jon is talking about that girl" then you're mind has a tendency to be "suspect." the fact that they are polar opposites, is considered funny. but hey, forgive me for having a sense of humor.

CZambrano ]
Unstable-Breed ]
CZambrano ]

i think....

if you take it literally, as in "lil jon is talking about that girl" then you're mind has a tendency to be "suspect." the fact that they are polar opposites, is considered funny. but hey, forgive me for having a sense of humor.

Yeah, of course the video wasn't made as is. Yet a LITTLE GIRL put in a video dancing to a song saying back your ass up, and comments about pussy, does bother me. I don't take it "literally". I take it as I see it. A little girl put in a video with someone saying shit that shouldn't be said in front of a little girl. Even if it wasn't said in front of her. Your still associating the two. Even for jokes purpose, it's not right in my mind. I don't find little kids being objectified in that manner funny. Me not finding humor in a video that has a child dancing to a grown man in the background saying explicit things is hardly, "suspect". Maybe if you've had to deal with, or know someone who has dealt with pedophiles in the past you might be a little more critical to "humor" such as that.

Unstable-Breed ]
CZambrano ]
Unstable-Breed ]
CZambrano ]

i think....

Yeah, of course the video wasn't made as is. Yet a LITTLE GIRL put in a video dancing to a song saying back your ass up, and comments about pussy, does bother me. I don't take it "literally". I take it as I see it. A little girl put in a video with someone saying shit that shouldn't be said in front of a little girl. Even if it wasn't said in front of her. Your still associating the two. Even for jokes purpose, it's not right in my mind. I don't find little kids being objectified in that manner funny. Me not finding humor in a video that has a child dancing to a grown man in the background saying explicit things is hardly, "suspect". Maybe if you've had to deal with, or know someone who has dealt with pedophiles in the past you might be a little more critical to "humor" such as that.

have you ever heard of dead baby jokes? those are messed up

CDBS14 ]
Unstable-Breed ]
CZambrano ]
Unstable-Breed ]
CZambrano ]

Forgive me for missing the joke. Theres nothing funny about having a little girl dancing to some b.s. like that. For anyone to even think that shit is funny' date=' would be suspect in my book. Does anyone here have any common interest with R Kelly?

[/quote']

i think....

have you ever heard of dead baby jokes? those are messed up

WTF? Where did that come from?