WAKE AND BAKE

Cynical2U ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

LOL

I guess we all have our habits. I wake up and go to starbucks...

If I dont wake up and smoke I wake up and go to tim hortons. you guys in america need to get some tim hortons stores down there you would never go back to dunkin donuts or starbucks.

In Ohio we have one in Toledo and in Cleveland, rumors of them coming to Akron and Cincinnati as well

Cynical2U ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

LOL

If I dont wake up and smoke I wake up and go to tim hortons. you guys in america need to get some tim hortons stores down there you would never go back to dunkin donuts or starbucks.

Tim Hortons is THE BEST coffee. I stop on my way to work, get one on lunch break and stop and get one on the way home. I live in Western NY (Buffalo area) I swear there is one on almost every street corner!

Cynical is 100% right, once it hits your lips you'll never want Dunkin or Starbucks.

Unstable-Breed ]

It's not that hard to do... Look into it.

I have no idea what to do first, I'm 23 and and have nearly 70,000 in debt from school, a Bachelors Athletic and Physical training and about to finish a Master's in History. I know anything's possible, but I'd have to have the first clue on what to do in order to look into it lol

But that's not me saying I won't look into it

In Ohio.. what part of ohio are you talkin about?

LoL. Tim Hortons huh? Never heard. But i was never a designer coffee guy

For one I dont have 5 bucks for a cup of coffee.. and I dont do the gay mocha latte chino whatever the hell else its called thing.

What happened to Foldgers with some damn Non-Dairy Creamer and Sugar.?

MAXIMUS666 ]
Cynical2U ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

LOL

Where you from bro?

Im in Southern On.

I am from Calgary Alberta Maximus.

at3dave ]

In Ohio.. what part of ohio are you talkin about?

LoL. Tim Hortons huh? Never heard. But i was never a designer coffee guy

For one I dont have 5 bucks for a cup of coffee.. and I dont do the gay mocha latte chino whatever the hell else its called thing.

What happened to Foldgers with some damn Non-Dairy Creamer and Sugar.?

and see that is the beauty about tim hortons you can get a coffe and a donut for less than 3 bucks and that is getting the biggest coffee they got. good but cheap

All of Ohio man, particularly Akron area, like Richfield, Bath, Brescksville, Montrose/Fairlawn, Akron, Kent, Canton, Cleveland Eastside like Garfield Heights and Coventry, Oxford, Athens.

I know it'd do well in Beachwood...the extensive Jewish population there loves their coffee ;)

And it being so good for so cheap, they'd make it my first million dollar store!

HippieChik ]
Lockdown ]

I wish I had the money to open a franchise store or could find a group of investors willing to allow me to head the operation. I'd make Tim Horton's explode in Ohio

You are a little late. There's 10 locations in Ohio. ;)

Gebuz they really are moving all over the place I should get my foot in there and find somewhere good to open one like seattle or something.

HippieChik ]
Lockdown ]

I wish I had the money to open a franchise store or could find a group of investors willing to allow me to head the operation. I'd make Tim Horton's explode in Ohio

You are a little late. There's 10 locations in Ohio. ;)

You're absolutely right Hippie there is :(, actually there's over 100 stores now and all are located in and around Toledo, Dayton, Columbus. The one in Cleveland recently shut down because the main investor for the store pulled out 6 months back and the store soon died 2 months later.

BUUUUUUT all of North-East Ohio...and furthermore Erie and PITTSBURGH are prime for the taking :) I'm staking my claim now!