Monthly Tournaments?

Are you with a clan or running solo? if your with a clan and they're not apart of UF, then there is a eval period that your clan will have to go thru to join the UF community. Now if your running solo, then I would say have a look around at the clans in the UF community. There are plenty of great clans here if thats what your looking for.

I see.... Well I'm running with a crew 2 of us are in a clan and the other 2 is in a different clan'(s). We do Ladder matches right now. How long does this " eval period " takes for us to start ?

Hi there, Lixx.

Urgent Fury here typically deals with CLANS, and not so much single or solitary players. If you're looking at just two of you in a clan running with two others from another clan, there isn't really anything here at UF that would entertain you, I'm afraid.

Urgent Fury tailors tournaments for the full clan outfit of gamers. The majority of our tourneys will focus on clans that have anywhere from 15-50+ members. For the UF: Hell Week tourney, which is our evaluation tourney for newcomers, you need a minimum of 8 players AND those players need to be of the same clan, not different ones.

I'm not trying to discourage you from ever participating in a UF tourney, but rather just letting you know we cater to a full-bodied clan rather than solitary or minimally-staffed clans.

I hope this helps you out a little bit and perhaps we will see you in a future tourney with a few more clansmen.

- TOW

I'm running with a crew 2 of us are in a clan and the other 2 is in a different clan'(s).

RNG187 ]

he's not in a clan' date=' he said that he's just running with a few of his friends(which are from different clans).

[/quote']

Based on what he said in the quoted above, his crew is composed of 4 people, (Lixx included in the group of 4) and all 4 are members of various clans.

Calm down ya damn shark! Sheesh, recruit responsibly! :-*