Problem with a nieghbor and my dog.

I have a chihuahua 3 years old, hes a pain in the ass and he tends to escape from the house to wonder around in the street, yesterday around 4pm my sister wakes me up to tell me that one of our neighbors came to the house to tell us that if my dog goes to his house again and wonders around his garbage he will shot him in the head. is that even legal? and how does a chihuahua knocks a 3 1/2 to 4ft garbage bin ? and Can i see his words a s threat? I'm just wondering that's all. i love my dog a lot and i know his a pain in the ass but hes the kind of dog that doesn't messes around with garbage and hes friggin scared of cats lol. Anyways watcha guys think?

Why is your dog getting out and running the streets?

Sounds like maybe he needs to be fixed?

I have several dogs and 2 cats one is a chihuahua. All of my animals are fixed and none of them want to roam. Dogs are pack animals and they tend to want to stay with there pack unless there is a reason for them to roam. ( The Ladies ) If that is not the case then you need to buy a chain or fix your fence. If you dog bites someone or even gets run over your going to wish you tried harder to keep control of your dog.

As far as what will happen if the neighbor shooting your dog... Unless he can prove he or his family was in danger from your dog. He'll have to pay you the value of your dog. As your dog is regarded as property. Information is off of Judge Judy seen those cases many times.

And he might get charges filed against him for cruelty to animals. And you might also receive the neglect charge for not controlling your animals. I've seen this on ASPCA show of the Animal Channel. Some people have gone to jail.

MarauderHD ]

Why is your dog getting out and running the streets?

Sounds like maybe he needs to be fixed?

I have several dogs and 2 cats one is a chihuahua. All of my animals are fixed and none of them want to roam. Dogs are pack animals and they tend to want to stay with there pack unless there is a reason for them to roam. ( The Ladies ) If that is not the case then you need to buy a chain or fix your fence. If you dog bites someone or even gets run over your going to wish you tried harder to keep control of your dog.

As far as what will happen if the neighbor shooting your dog... Unless he can prove he or his family was in danger from your dog. He'll have to pay you the value of your dog. As your dog is regarded as property. Information is off of Judge Judy seen those cases many times.

And he might get charges filed against him for cruelty to animals. And you might also receive the neglect charge for not controlling your animals. I've seen this on ASPCA show of the Animal Channel. Some people have gone to jail.

ROFL

Try looking up tips on Google to figure out what is the best way to train it. I have two mixed chihuahas and there a pain in the ASS. I take them for walks as much as possible to keep the energy out, and also play with them... even though I don't think they know how too.

You can sue him though.

i was thinking the same thing why is your dog getting out..

you should put up a chicken wire fence or some shit...tie some can to it the dog will run the neighboer will think it is ugly......

but really you should keep a better eye on you dog what if he get out and get hit by a car or even worse gets into a dog fight and get killed and the other ownwer has to put his best friend to his death becuase of your neglegence towards your pet......

i dont see any problem with your neighbor he is telling you he is unhappy hwe is warning you (that is pretty nice considering some people would have just killed that little shit eater)

(tell him not to waste the bullet but just kick that little shit)lol....just playing ..........

KEEP HIM INSIDE OR ON A LEASH

I also agree, Keep your dog contained. If you cant controll your dog, you might rethink having it. It would piss me off if another persons dog got into my garbage and shit. I have a racoon that does it now. I will shoot it but not on my porch. :) I couldnt shoot a dog but I could bring it to the pound and make you be inconvieneced like I had been.

It matter NONE if your dog is getting in his trash or not. The fact remains that you really need to keep your dog on your property.

BTW: Gun licenses, Here in NY, are only for pistols. I have one but I dont need my shotguns on it or rifles. And the best way to get a little critter would be a shotgun with mabey a 6-8 shot. ;)

But man if you love your dog, keep it home for your dogs saftey

Cause you guys suck. Its a lil doggie!

I fuckin hate my neighbor's dogs, but it's because of the incessant barking. My dog jumps the fence, but she does it only to spite me. She doesnt get into trash, or go fuck with other dogs.

Still........she's visited doggie jail twice, and fuckin hates it. So now, if she see's 'the man' she gets back in her yard.

My dog runs out since my grandma opens the door and he takes the chance since shes slow and runs away. i do need to buy a chain lol, but like i said my dog can't get in his trash since the city gave everyone garbage bins that are like 4ft tall. Also my dog is a damn pussy. I tried to keep him on a leash but my grandma keeps fucking with me . so im prolly gonna either kill my dog or grandma im leaning to kill my grandma. lol

Sal0713 ]

and when you say Fixed, you mean get him neuter? and how much would that cost? lol

Typical $50, that's from my experience anyways. It don't cost much to numb his nuts, cut the sack open, snip snip, and sew it back up. Not major surgery, but you're dog will feel like it was and hate you for 2 weeks for taking his manhood. But he'll calm his crazy ass down and won't do stupid shit like feel inclined to just bolt out the door or go hump the neighbors dog lol

I'm pretty sure that if anyone or anything is on own property and the gun is license they can shoot anything. All they have to say they thought it was a rat lol..

But seriously, if there is alot of complaints from neighbors and they have been noted to the police you'll start getting fines to the point where so many and they take the dog. This happen to my cousin.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yes get him fixed..!!!

Tell me where you live, i might be able to help you get him fixed for much cheaper or possibly free.

(Just the City/State no address needed. lol)

Yeah good point Chili, a lot of Counties across the nation offer free or reduced priced neutering at your local Humane Society branch. You should check into it if Chili can't help you out.

And Philly lol The law don't work that way dude. Doesn't matter if the guy would think the dog a rat or not, he's still destroying private property whether it's on his property or not, he'd still be liable to the lawsuit.