I am looking to buy a.....

Well. I guess you need to fill out the questionaire to get down to what exactly you want out of your shower head.

Will this have an extended hose to apply special attention to the taint region? And if so, is the pulsating three jet blast too much for the boys?

Do you want to get goose bumps when the warm water hits you?

Be more specific.

Then, go here, and pick your fav.

http://www.galttech.com/research/household-DIY-tools/best-shower-heads.php

look a the flow...most boxes will tell you gallons per minute or some shit.(just like a toilets flush rate) you can save some money with a low gpm rated head .....some shoot hard some shoot soft some have all options ....honestly junk i would go to your local hardware store(home depot) or wal-mart if you prefer and buy one for 20 dollar. it will work as good as one of the 200$ one just wont have the brushed nickel look or the gold tone shit...............

Why settle for just one kind. This is what I am looking at getting myself. It is a little more than just the cost of the shower head but is WELL worth it i think. I have some more research to do but I think this looks fine.

It combines a bit of goats background as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAUNA-SHOWER-WHIRLPOOL-STEAM-BATH-TUB-HOT-TUBS-SAUNAS_W0QQitemZ290277691260QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item290277691260

-Rooster- ]

Why settle for just one kind. This is what I am looking at getting myself. It is a little more than just the cost of the shower head but is WELL worth it i think. I have some more research to do but I think this looks fine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAUNA-SHOWER-WHIRLPOOL-STEAM-BATH-TUB-HOT-TUBS-SAUNAS_W0QQitemZ290277691260QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item290277691260

Damn!! So how far can you travel back in time in that thing?

SplinterTheRat ]

Gezz and I thought I was spoiling myself with my yearly Super Bowl shower.

Well you are a Rat LoL!

I want something that will make me take a shower 7 days a week instead of the once a month thingy! I would like it to be powerful, but at the same time soft enough for the damn kids. I would like one with different settings because some months my back be killing me and I just want the high power water to message my back and other months I just want something thats nice and hot!

KingJunK ]
CDBS14 ]
-Rooster- ]

Its amazing isnt it? I love the idea. ANd the self cleaning...that makes the wify happy. SO who knows...mabey santa will have that shit on his back. ;D

poor santa.

IDK about you guys' date=' but i take 2 showers a day.

[/quote']

KIDS ::)

hygiene is top priority..........not ;D

shower just relaxes me, i usually come home after school with a headache since i don't eat at school. Hot water feels sooooooooooooo good. i like my shower head, has a bunch of weird settings.

-Rooster- ]

believe it or not about two years ago one of my customers actually had one of those installed. I had to run a cable (RF line) for it.. which I had a modulated channel from one of the sat receivers on it since the TV didn't have any input besides ant/cable. (yeah a media input for an ipod yet it only had a cable input and not even basic composites.. sad!.. ) I thought it was cool but I also thought it was way over priced since the electronics were sub par.. (cheap foreign made knock offs). I was right since it didn't even make it a year before both the TV as well as the speaker went. The customer replaced it with a hot tub after only a little more than a year.

basically its a cheap piece of you know what.. made by a company in Riau, Indonesia their site is here

PT SPA Indonesia

but thanks for thinking of me and including some A/V stuff.. Actually I can do a bit a plumbing but I hate it. Hell I started remodeling the basement bath two years ago and I still haven't finished... I got as far as the tile work on the new shower and when I realized I had to bust up the floor to tap into the drain I decided to wait until I had more time.. that was over a year ago.. LMAO!

CDBS14 ]
-Rooster- ]

Its amazing isnt it? I love the idea. ANd the self cleaning...that makes the wify happy. SO who knows...mabey santa will have that shit on his back. ;D

poor santa.

[/quote']

So do I! First thing in the morning and last thing before bed. It's my morning "coffee" and my evening "nightcap."

(The fact that I'm a tad bit OCD has nothing to do with it. :-[)

And King, once a month??? OMG, that's just gross. Cheers to you wife for putting up with that. :P Now I'll get off the hubby's back for leaving his shoes by the front door instead of putting them up in the closet.

P.S. Don't get one of those rain showerheads. Bought one one time and noticed the water bill go up BIG TIME so we took it off and replaced it with some cheap Wal-Mart something that works just fine and saves a tons more water.

CDBS14 ]
-Rooster- ]

poor santa.

[/quote']

That's an unnecessary waste of resources dude. No need to take 2 showers a day. Adjust your habits and be friendly to the environment, the world doesn't have never ending resources like a lot of Americans like to believe.

I take 1 and that's at night before I go to bed. Sometimes I'll take 2 if I absolutely have to, but only if I have to like after yard work or rugby. I wash my face and taint twice a day just to keep things feeling fresh, you should try it, you won't feel as required to shower twice daily.

well water is a renewable source, as it goes down the drain, it might end up back at a processing plant and used as tap water again, or it ends up in the ocean where it later goes back to a river and put into the filtration plant. Water cycle :D. now it turns out that it is kinda nasty, the water you used was probably used by another person a long time ago. I know that there are people out there with no water at all. Its not like i take 2 or 3 hour showers, in the afternoon after school for about 15 minutes then at night for 30-45 minutes.

CDBS14 ]

well water is a renewable source' date=' as it goes down the drain, it might end up back at a processing plant and used as tap water again, or it ends up in the ocean where it later goes back to a river and put into the filtration plant. Water cycle :D. now it turns out that it is kinda nasty, the water you used was probably used by another person a long time ago. I know that there are people out there with no water at all. Its not like i take 2 or 3 hour showers, in the afternoon after school for about 15 minutes then at night for 30-45 minutes.

[/quote']

what the hell are you doing in the shower for 30-45 minutes?! :o :-X That is long as fuck! Even 15 minutes dude, your a man! Unless you got countless rolls to wash under, there's no need to spend more than 10 minutes in the shower max! I do it in less than 7 and I typically shave my taint and face (different razors) during that time which takes patience lol

And water is renewable only to a certain degree, as world population increases the amount of available water decreases as humans are composed of 75-82% water on average. But you taking 2 showers wastes other resources, like the energy required to re-clean and filter that water for use again, which destroys more trees or filters more pollutants into the atmosphere that could have otherwise been avoided. Plus, it's not economical, also think of the chlorine and fluorine needed to treat it for human use and consumption, by there being an increased need, you're putting a burden on the supply and demand chain which causes an increases in price for water used. And if you say "I'm only one person" well it all adds up buddy, it all makes a difference.

CDBS14 ]

yea. i like showers' date=' relaxing. ;D

[/quote']

Take the hot shower dude, but cut down on the time. Also think of the natural gas your burning up to heat that water, that defininantly isn't a renewable energy source and is expensive as hell.

Relaxing is stretching out, reading a good book, and the radio with a candle or some incense, though I'm not opposed to the hot ass shower myself lol

Take a bath if you want to soak for 30-45 minutes bro, it utilizes MUCH less water on average and you can actually soak your entire body in the water, which'll feel better than the shower, trust me on that ;)

You city folks and your water bills LOL!

I have a drilled well with an electric hot water heater. I can run water all day at very little cost.

I couldnt imagin running a slip and slide or washing the 4-wheeler/jeep with a water meter.

Country living is where its at! ;D

-Rooster- ]

You city folks and your water bills LOL!

I have a drilled well with an electric hot water heater. I can run water all day at very little cost.

I couldnt imagin running a slip and slide or washing the 4-wheeler/jeep with a water meter.

Country living is where its at! ;D

I used to live in a house that got it's water from a well, and to be honest I much rather prefer it, tastes 1000000x better! So I'm right with ya Goat