I'm Fucking scared

If she hasn't been eating, her body could have gone into ketosis due to lack her being so active and lack of carbs, which at her age can be dangerous and cause both the fever and the convulsions. However, if she has been eating regularly the same symptoms can be a sign that she isn't producing insulin properly for sugar and glycogen control, which results from increased activity in the hypothalamus causing confusion of the pituitary and also causes the brain to overheat, thus causing the fever and the convulsions.

Or she could have a bad strain of the flu, which can be extremely severe in nature on a baby's body of her age that hasn't had time to properly develop immunity to all primary strains of the virus.

Sounds like a seizure from an ear infection. My son had this happen when he was 18 months and SCARED THE CRAP out of me!!

What happens is the ear infection causes a fever and spikes REALLY fast. The body reacts by shutting down and the result is the seizure. My GF's daughter had one that lasted 45 minutes, they sent her by flight for life to Milwaukee. My son's lasted 5 minutes which was long enough for me.

Guest CROWFOOT_
Sal0713 ]

Thanks crow, she just got discharged a few mins ago, she should be home soon. Scary thing even tho shes my niece that shit was scary.

Good to hear man, sounds like everything is good....Bet your more relaxed now a bit huh?

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]
CDBS14 ]

epileptic attack?

Unlikely' date=' epileptic attack wouldn't cause or be caused by a fever, and she wouldn't have been released this quick, she would have been kept overnight if not longer for observation.

[/quote']

\

The fever could have been normal, its bout that time of year anyways...

The siezure could have been a diabetic shock. Or maybe a hard hit from a fall to slip ,cna bring in something that resembles a seizure,

Lockdown ]
CDBS14 ]

epileptic attack?

Unlikely' date=' epileptic attack wouldn't cause or be caused by a fever, and she wouldn't have been released this quick, she would have been kept overnight if not longer for observation.

[/quote']

\

The fever could have been normal, its bout that time of year anyways...

The seizure could have been a diabetic shock. Or maybe a hard hit from a fall to slip ,can bring in something that resembles a seizure,

Unlikely to be diabetic shock as well, because her urine would be dangerously dark brown days before this occurred and would have aroused suspicion. Also if it was a diabetic attack they'd be keeping her, because a baby couldn't recover from a diabetic attack by herself, especially not quickly enough to be released within 3 hours.