Black Question

Hippie there are several posts regarding the playoffs in the CR section. As a matter of fact a couple of these are addressed to your team and your CR. I would suggest that you contact your CR ASAP and have them read the CR section, address what needs to be addressed and let you guys know what is going on.

Bandit99 ]

Hippie there are several posts regarding the playoffs in the CR section. As a matter of fact a couple of these are addressed to your team and your CR. I would suggest that you contact your CR ASAP and have them read the CR section, address what needs to be addressed and let you guys know what is going on.

Will do! And I appreciate you telling me about this. Margaret Thatcher said it best, "If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman." Looks like I will go back to being CR. ;)

Since this is the season of giving and I am in the giving mood, I will give you a chance with this Hippie. I have no idea if you will be able to get a hold of your CR in time for tonight's meeting, a meeting it appears as though you and your team have no idea about. He himself has not responded to a single post with the information we have requested from him. I will give you the chance right now to let me know if you would like to attend this meeting for your team. If you choose to attend the meeting tonight as your teams rep, please let me know and you will have to send me a friend invite Bandit99 prior to the meeting. The meeting is at 9pm cst.

Bandit99 ]

Since this is the season of giving and I am in the giving mood, I will give you a chance with this Hippie. I have no idea if you will be able to get a hold of your CR in time for tonight's meeting, a meeting it appears as though you and your team have no idea about. He himself has not responded to a single post with the information we have requested from him. I will give you the chance right now to let me know if you would like to attend this meeting for your team. If you choose to attend the meeting tonight as your teams rep, please let me know and you will have to send me a friend invite Bandit99 prior to the meeting. The meeting is at 9pm cst.

YES I WILL BE THERE!! Thanks for the hand, Bandit! :) I am going to log on and send the invite now.

Also, is there anything else I need to know for the meeting?