Left 4 Dead Tomorrow night?

Guest SuddenRedScare

• 2 weeks later...

Ill give my little review on it.

We have a bunch of people bring 360s over here and they dont last a month. Wierd because my PS3 I had here last year lasted the whole 7 months and is still rollin. but anyways, my buddy ordered this game and we played it for a while. While it is fun, I do not like the fact that it does not save your progress. Am I missing somthing? do I have to do something special for it to actually save and tell me we have and have not beat? Other than that, its a great game, scares the crap outa me sometimes(Smokers really piss me off) but I have fun playing it. If you guys have any suggestions on how to save your progression. Please let me know..

Dub

We are playing it on 360. Now, Naughty, I understand not being able to save it in the middle of a mission, that makes sense, but there is no way for us to see which one of the chapters or missions we have completed. Thats what Im talking about. Is it because is a coop campaign? or do I need to be on Live to save which mission we have completed or anything. We will finish a chapter and it doesnt say that we beat it or not anywhere. So, theres no way for us to know which ones we have completed if we dont remember, know what I mean? Thats what my question was regarding.