So...initial Horsemen reaction

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly, it feels great working with a group of guys you're not used to, I feel it makes you play on a better level yourself, b/c you're not too sure on who's a hot gun and who's not. also gives the opportunity to experience different playing styles and strategies. as for the war itself, extremely intense, it has to be my FAVORITE UF experience/war/tourney to date.

No doubt it was intense, but I could do without the 10 minute rounds. As the horseman I hid the whole game and did not fire my gun once. Most of the time I was very bored, and felt like I could not help the team in any way. It was either watch them win a round, or be wait to be killed. Maybe it also made a difference that our match was 3v3 because both teams had a guy that could not make it, but for me it was frustrating more than enjoyable. Maybe things will change when I am not the horseman.

I loved it!!!!! Next to Ronin this was one of the greatest tourney that I have ever been apart of. It was very intense and very frustrating at the same time. All around it was a very back and forth war and really made you change your tactics on the fly.

I love the horsemen part of it. I might hate it when it comes time for me to be the horsemen. Maybe the 10min rounds are a bit much. All the way around it was a ton of fun and I can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings.

Vengeance ]

it was alot of fun but i dont like the whole "horseman" thing because it basically promotes camping and turns it into a 3v3

See, as the Horesman for my side, I was a bit bored too. BUT I must say, when the chips were down and I was the only one left (which happened 5 times overall) it got pretty interesting.

I too never fired off a shot, but the Horseman for the other team was the MVP! It can be played however you choose I imagine.

LOL...Cow, the idea of the Horsemen tourney came from my head, not my vagina.

You leave my vagina out of this! It's behaving and I'm keeping my time of the month in check thanks to my recent purchase of Urgent Flow Tampons. UF Tampons haven't let me down yet!

MUCH better purchase than my old Cootchie Tampons brand.... ;)