Best line in a movie...EVER!!!

Not a movie, but I still loved it. Family Guy Episode

Bill Clinton : So Lois, are you up for some NAFTA ?

Lois : Whats that?

Bill Clinton : Nutha Aftanoon F*in That Ass..!!! HAHAHA

Brian : Oh yeah, I dont care what she looks like.. I would WRECK that chick. LMAO

What happens in Vegas... Cameron Diaz-

"Id rather do nothing and be happy, then do something I dont absolutely Love"

• 4 weeks later...

I think the whole Speech the President in the Movie Independence Day gave was the best....

" And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

God I love that speech... :'(

MRM3T ]

I think the whole Speech the President in the Movie Independence Day gave was the best....

" And should we win the day' date=' the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

God I love that speech... :'(

[/quote']

That speech... Any given sunday speech... or just about anything Leonitis (sp?) says in 300...

"You have come to fight as free men and free men you are"

"Fight and you may die, run and you will live.. at least for awhile.. and dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that for one chance, JUST ONE CHANCE to come back here to tell our enemies they may take our lives but they will NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

Clint Eastwood, Gran Torino:

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while that, you shouldn't have f**ked with? *spits* That's me."

one of my fav dialogues:

Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.

[opens cologne cabinet]

Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

[cheesy grin]

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

[snarls]

and another fav. from Step Bros:

Brennan Huff: I tea-bagged your drum set!