Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

What do you play on?

so i looked briefly and didnt see anything on what people are playing on... like ps2 or ps3.. what size tv and kind.. LCD or Plasma..etc..

i just recently got a 37" Sharp Aquos LCD ... i use my ps3 through an HDMI for most of my gaming however i do also play alot of wii.. lol. i do have an entry level 5.1 i use for sound.. it also has a DVD player w/ an upscaler which is nice...i do have the optical cable but i was just reading another post on the forum and i was informed that the HDMI and Optical cable send same feed? anyways...

here is a pic.. a lil dirty and clustered w/ my 2 1/2 year olds stuff...lol anyways..

uf.jpg

word im curious to see what everyone else plays on...

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest _SolidSnake_

I play my PS3 on a monitor, 19 inch widescreen Samsung, through the HDMI setting. Sorry no pic, yet.

32" tubed with the PS2. Won't upgrade until confrontation comes out becuase it isn't worth it yet. Then I will get a 32" LCD and a PS3. Oh I have the funds to do it already but I just don't think I want to waste it quite yet. ;)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

THIS IS MY GAME ROOM...

42" lcd for my ps3...

TRUCKTIP008.jpg

27" cheapo t.v's for my ps2's...

gameroom001.jpg

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

OH YEAH, I FORGOT, you CANNOT use a cordless phone in that room. it cuts out until you leave.