UF on Wikipedia

Guest OMNI

OMNI ]

Well, back to Wikipedia....

anyone can add to a topic, as you all probably know.  It's likely that some one from *S* added us to the topic, but it's unlikely they added ALL of the content, including the part about UF. 

So I would say no, *S* is not responsible for putting UF on Wiki which I think get's us back closer to being on topic.

Either way it's pretty cool to see though....

-Omni

again I don't think anyone from *S* wrote the article, just that part, and it was meant as a joke.

and SIK i'll meet you there! Better make sure Jose is there as well, and let's not forget about the Hunting Master (Jaegermeister) that is, lol

I'll start with a grand margarita though...hold the salt!

D

Guest H.A.V.0.C

No man we didn't write the article, we just simply added our name to it, also as OMNI pointed out ..ALL of you can do that, just hit EDIT and type in your URL.

H.A.V.0.C ]

No man we didn't write the article, we just simply added our name to it, also as OMNI pointed out ..ALL of you can do that, just hit EDIT and type in your URL.

dude that's what I'm getting at! jesus you are dense, please re-read both of my comments on it, take a minute to think and then respond! I know anyone can edit thing's on wikipedia, i've added to a few thing's on there myself as far as health, nutrition, and types of workouts, so I already knew that.

D

Guest Col.Jessup

Damn all of you, I am the culprit, I made the damn change to the article, but all the gossip queens had to blab it out and now someone went and removed it.....hmmmmmm.....wonder who? All I know is whoever did, changed the clan site spot and put APC first. (Is that a clue?)

It was all in fun, and whoever did make that change, smart move with the TSS site, its a reference so it won't be taken down.

My addition probably woudn't have stayed forever, but I would have like to see how long. So if someone did take it down, I wish you hadn't, I would have like to seen what happened.

So.....lets keep this thread fun................

Guest H.A.V.0.C

It doesn't matter anyways.... they delete it all every week, so first... last... who cares, it wont be there next week anyhow. Plus...who really gives a damn?

Guys, everyone on this thread please just shut up now.

This thread was well-meant, and people just retarded it.

Cut it out.

As for Wikipedia, who CARES about Wiki? Any "encyclopedia" database that can be edited by any retard sitting behind his home computer is NOT a great source to refer to ANYWAY.

And someone PLEASE edit it again and put their own damn clan URL there instead of APC's so these idiot accusations can stop.

Sheesh.

A saw a few babies on this thread just now.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

P.S. I took our URL off that site, it a BS site anyways. Once again sorry for any unnecessary accusation we may have caused, or any immaturity we may have displayed.

Guest Col.Jessup

Hey I did it all in fun, noone should be taking wikipedia seriously. The site is a joke and its a shame people acutally go there to get REAL info. I mean kids now use it in school to get information. Its a shame, because so many changes are made to things like that, that its impossible for the admins to keep up with it. IE I could go and change George Washington to the first president of Uzbekistan and it would remain for some time.

With that being said, Again,I did it for fun so everyone lighten up a bit....WHO CARES!!!!!