Are RPG's and M3's...........?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Are they and any shoulder launcher allowed on NoN Vehicle maps in POW. Its not in the rules it just says that GL's and any handheld launcher is banned in POW.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smokeosama ]
Trigga47 ]

hahahaha... ah I remember fault demo... rpgs all over the place... no way you were gettin up that hallway against APC...

:)

err.... Bad memories! F90's and RPGs! There was always some dude in the donut room and one at the end of the tunnel waiting for the innocent SEAL to be blasted away by an RPG... lol.

Guest Col.Jessup
Deutscher75 ]

yes you can use them however you like. I am a very potent foe when I am packing either RPG's or M3's, ask anyone who's experienced my wrath, lol....to bad I don't play anymore  :( There's only 1 other person who is as good as me, his name is H.N.I.C. and he's a BlackCell Opperative.

D

Blackcell is no more D......

There really wasn't a "they".....about 3 of them were still active......the truth is they broke up a long time before Black-Cell existed....

dude I swear it deffinantly happened! if the old ReD Cell forums existed, and had the access I'd pull it from our practice records lol

Practice records......lol....you're like a fuckin porta-john

-Omni

Guest H.A.V.0.C

D75 you do realize that about 10 members of ReD are in StormWatch now right? 4 of them who were officers including myself, we where all wondering where we keep the practice records at?....LOL you kill me D75.