Are RPG's and M3's...........?

Guest KingJunk

yes indeed I was referring tp Practices not actual UF maps...as you all are well aware of, when we practiced each other we always went balls to the wall, making the practices as close to actual wars as possible.

And further more, when ALOT of ReD had left or became inactive, I did lead MANY wars, former ReD member who assisted me on several accounts and can testify to it is now APC member Paramedic. I wasn't declaring that I was some master strategist as you so claim 46 and 2...I did lead wars, making me the tactical commander for the war, that is what we referred to it in ReD Cell, and however unwillingly it may be, all former ReD can agree that "tactical Commander" just wasn't an officer position, it was also the title given to the war leader.

And you can all blair and banter about me and who I am all you want, how many of you actually know who I am? If you knew me in real life, you'd be like damn he's a pretty smooth, funny, social guy. But who cares? not me! cause it's no sweat off my ass, LOL

D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COL.GRINDER ]

SIG CHECK

wow thats funny, that was my original reason for my post way back on page one of this thread yesterday. i looked real hard for something i could reply to so i didn't just look like just another "sig check". then i came back to check on some sig changes, and honestly was curious to see if anyone responded to my post, that one way back on the 1st page, the one about rockets. and found all of this...

anyway... hey Col. what's up?

remember we are all here to have fun everyone

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Undertow ]
CZambrano ]

it would be really cool if the POW couldn't post on the forums either ;D

LOL......GAWD I wish we thought of that.....that's actually FUNNY.

Well we official haven't started the first war yet, lets do it!...LOL that would be greatness! until it was me, then it would suck ass!

well since this post is no longer about rockets, i will try and follow you guys.

i would like to how some of you other clans will be picking your POWs. will you pick them based on their performance during the war? will you be letting the person in charge just pick. will you let your guys just volunteer?

we at [odc] have been training for the possibility being captured. we have come up with a nice volunteer system to choses the POWs should any of you get 1 or 2 or 12 us.

i was just curious as to how some others may go about the not so easy task picking the unlucky POWs.

we thought it would be more fun if the wining team pick the POWs from the loser… maybe next time.