Are RPG's and M3's...........?

Guest KingJunk

Guest H.A.V.0.C
46_and_2 ]

hey havoc,

I heard a rumor that you were going to sign on demo, venom, wrath, and snake, soon and change the name to "redstorm"......any truth in that?

Hell to the NO!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again I prove myself that you ALL take everything I say way too literally...sense a joke and some sarcasm. Not everything I say is meant to be completely serious and everyone just needs to chill, damn you all act like you have to have a hard-on about everything, and that I intend everything to be serious talk, when once again it's not menat to. It's called joking around...and the practice records WAS a joke! Now I do kno wthat in practice we did beat APC TWICE on that map! And yes HAVOC I am not oblivious I DO realize how many former ReD Cell members you have in Stormwatch...so umm yeah try making me out to be an idiot some other time. I guess I just won't joke or anything anymore, because apparently people can't read past their "I have to be a hard-ass" glasses and see that a lot, not everything I say, is discussed or said in a joking matter.

Take a freaking percocet, drink a beer, and chill the hell out, almost everyone here is WAY to uptight.

D

Guest SLIPPY

hahahaha Boody i swear to god man... on our forums or any others... whenever you post its either

1. "Calm Down"

or

2. "LOL PWNED."

it may be just me... but i swear its more often than not do i see those two phrases without your name next to them Sir... :D :D :D :D

^^^^lol..now thats a funny joke, one that needs no explination which most good jokes dont.

Take a freaking percocet, drink a beer, and chill the hell out, almost everyone here is WAY to uptight.

Unless this is another one of your "jokes" I would seriously reccommend not doing that.  In fact, I think there is a warning on every label that says you shouldn't mix with alcohol.  You'd think a nutrition buff like yourself would know better. ::)

-Omni

Guest H.A.V.0.C
SNIPER ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Alright someone needs some loving and I am here to deliver.

In fact I found a vintage picture of D when he was a little guy. ;D

dog.JPG

That pic was when he was 12.

LOL 12....is that the Dog catcher or whatever that bounty hunters on TV name is?....

Doosher,

Here are the facts, because I have the facts.

ALL wars in UF3 between RED and APC:

1-1-07                                                                         1-21-07

APC attacks RED for los pozos                                     RED attacks APC for tonosi

waterworks suppression                                             after hours control

10v10                                                                           8v8

APC wins 3-2-2                                                             APC wins 4-1-0

1-29-07                                                                         2-12-07

RED attacks APC for tonosi                                            APC attacks RED for golfito

afterhours control                                                          killing fields control

8v8                                                                                 8v8

APC wins 4-1-0                                                               APC wins 4-1-0

2-17-07                                                                          2-27-07

APC attacks RED for guatamala                                      RED attacks APC for coban

tidal fury BREACH                                                            stormfront suppression

5v5                                                                                  16v16

APC wins 4-2-0                                                                APC wins 4-0-0 sweep

3-4-07                                                                             3-13-07

APC attacks RED for pavones                                          RED attacks APC for pavones

waterworks suppression                                                 waterworks suppression

12v12                                                                               11v11

APC wins 1-0-0 sweep                                                     APC wins 4-0-1 sweep

3-13-07                                                                            3-19-07

APC attacks RED for cartago                                            APC attacks RED for san marcos

tidal fury BREACH                                                             last bastion BREACH

11v11                                                                               7v7

RED wins 4-3-0                                                                 APC wins 4-2-0

3-26-07                                                                            3-26-07

APC attacks RED for cartago                                             RED attacks APC for coban

tidal fury BREACH                                                              stormfront suppression

5v5                                                                                   5v5

RED wins 4-0-0 sweep                                                      APC wins 4-0-0 sweep

4-13-07                                                                             4-13-07

RED attacks APC for pavones                                            APC attacks RED for dominical

waterworks suppression                                                   waterworks control

10v10                                                                                 10v10

RED wins 2-1-4                                                                  APC wins 4-0-0 sweep

These are the facts. Before your memory fails you, and delusions of granduer get the better of you again, have your facts straight. Think twice before trying to dog the clan that I am a member of.

APC goes 45-18-7 against RED in UF3.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
46_and_2 ]

Doosher,

Here are the facts, because I have the facts.

ALL wars in UF3 between RED and APC:

1-1-07 1-21-07

APC attacks RED for los pozos RED attacks APC for tonosi

waterworks suppression after hours control

10v10 8v8

APC wins 3-2-2 APC wins 4-1-0

1-29-07 2-12-07

RED attacks APC for tonosi APC attacks RED for golfito

afterhours control killing fields control

8v8 8v8

APC wins 4-1-0 APC wins 4-1-0

2-17-07 2-27-07

APC attacks RED for guatamala RED attacks APC for coban

tidal fury BREACH stormfront suppression

5v5 16v16

APC wins 4-2-0 APC wins 4-0-0 sweep

3-4-07 3-13-07

APC attacks RED for pavones RED attacks APC for pavones

waterworks suppression waterworks suppression

12v12 11v11

APC wins 1-0-0 sweep APC wins 4-0-1 sweep

3-13-07 3-19-07

APC attacks RED for cartago APC attacks RED for san marcos

tidal fury BREACH last bastion BREACH

11v11 7v7

RED wins 4-3-0 APC wins 4-2-0

3-26-07 3-26-07

APC attacks RED for cartago RED attacks APC for coban

tidal fury BREACH stormfront suppression

5v5 5v5

RED wins 4-0-0 sweep APC wins 4-0-0 sweep

4-13-07 4-13-07

RED attacks APC for pavones APC attacks RED for dominical

waterworks suppression waterworks control

10v10 10v10

RED wins 2-1-4 APC wins 4-0-0 sweep

These are the facts. Before your memory fails you, and delusions of granduer get the better of you again, have your facts straight. Think twice before trying to dog the clan that I am a member of.

APC goes 45-18-7 against RED in UF3.

Dang bro, you seem to be getting a little bitter, we didn't know you had your own stat sheet...lol but I still don't see fault on this list any where. Or am I missing it?

LOL....guess 46 went into the APC war archive.

We've got our last 300 wars written up in detail there. LOL I never said we weren't analytical....hahaha

I guess as Havoc got a little wierd on the Wiki deal from Doosh, so too did 46 about the war claim.

It's all good, guys, and everyone will always have their version of things. That's why holy books for different religions written EONS ago are so crazy sounding. ;D

LOL......this thread needs to quiet down soon or things may get TOO crazy here.....

You silly guys..... :P :P :P

H.A.V.0.C ]

P.S. did we suck that bad?---->45-18-7   JEEZ! good job APC....LOL

Eh, from my recollection, you guys didn't "suck that bad," as ReD lasted a decent amount of time in that tourney.....but against APC it just looks like you had some difficulty. I still remember MANY clans falling before ReD did, and I think ReD was out of the tourney due to low personnel rather than losing everything they had in straight up wars.

Tow - the Peacemaker ;D ;D ;D ;D

no fault, but i think he was referring to a practice map. I just wasn't thrilled about his implication that HE could do anything against us or that his "grand plan" made all the difference. "When RED was under MY tactical command" whatever dude. We can just add the title of "master strategist" to your long list of accolades. Good thing you don't have your own clan doosh, none of us would stand a chance. We'd probably all quit playing socom.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
46_and_2 ]

To Havoc and all former members of Redcell,

My above posts were not directed at any of you, and I agree with tow completely about your tenure in UF3. I just get tired of reading the crap that he posts, and went off on my own little tangent.

Awww dude, NO one took offense bro, as a matter of fact I agreed with you 100%.....LOL I love you 46... and you know this MAN! Hopefully *S* will be able to put some better numbers up than that..LOL No worries bro, its all good!

Well, I'll tell you one thing, your post didn't bother me...but that 5v5 TF breech loss still does.....

Talk about a melt down, seeing that again, and reliving it mentally, instantly motivated me to go over to our forums and do some more prep work for POW.

-Omni

SLIPPY ]

hahahaha Boody i swear to god man... on our forums or any others... whenever you post its either

1. "Calm Down"

or

2. "LOL PWNED."

it may be just me... but i swear its more often than not do i see those two phrases without your name next to them Sir...  :D :D :D :D

:D ;D :D ;D :-*