MLB2k7.. Baseball Fans.. Mets Fans?

Blah, Dempster sucks! The game was good up until the 9th inning when Dempster gave up 4 runs in a 2-2 tie. There was a bit of comedy though in the 7th inning. Kerry Wood started to warm up in the pen and everyone got all pumped up see Wood pitch for the first time in over a year for the Cubs. The inning ended up lasting about 20 minutes and during a game tying RBI double by Jason Kendall they sat Wood and had Howry start throwing. During the excitement no one seemed to notice the switch and so at the end of the inning when Howry walked out to the mound for his warmup pitches. The crowd erupted into mayhem as chants of "kerry" "we love you Kerry" etc broke out. Then all the sudden the announcer says "Coming in to pitch for the Cubs, number 62 Bob Howry." Everyone in the crowd went "Huh" and then people started booing and throwing shit onto the field. It was quite funny and long story short I went home double disappointed not getting to see Wood or see a Win. Also the money I spent on beer didn't help my moral lol.

Dude.. Go back to gamestop, & trade 2K7 in for The Bigs..!

Great fukin game.!

Im a Red Sox fan..

Fuck the Yankees =)

(and live near Angel Stadium, so thats my home team, & grew up in Frisco, so they have a special place too ..lol)