Hello all how was the last 4days?

Well I was on vacation the last few days, haha I missed a bit and wanted to touch on it a bit.

So I missed OJ getting 33 years was it?

Haha they finally got him yaaaaay.

I missed Del La Hoya get stomped out and pussied up and quite the fight talk about sad I expected more.

Haha Cowbitchs thats all.

Jets don't feel sad SF should have been at least 8-5 JT Ocrapavin blows.

I missed Bama lose that was just sad.

I missed the police raiding the home two houses down.

So Sad.

I missed a few Black eliminations.

Sorry guys better luck next.

Well thats all I can think of, missed you guys!

Nikastylez ]

I think you should get in the ring with De La Hoya and find out for yourself how big of a pussy he really is ;D

Hope you're wearing your diapers! lol

I love how people have to come in saying if you where the one there blah blah blah..Im not the pro stop using that as a way to counter its sad.

He's done he has no heart, the only reason he even agreed to fight was so he could collect on the cash. I can't believe I thought he would actually put some heart into it sadly I was wrong to believe.

Chill dude, I was being sarcastic, hence the ;D at the end lol. My bad, I didn't know you were so sensitive :-*

But you're right, I totally agree with you. I'm a huge boxing fan and I actually feel robbed. I mean, I happened to watch 4 episodes of 24/7 telling me how Oscar was in the best shape of his life and how everyone was thinking Oscar would be the natural bigger and stronger guy, yet got punished by Pacquiao.

He is done. He has no business in the ring any more with anyone that has decent talent.

I would love to see Pacquiao stop fighting old fighters (Barrera, Morales, De La Hoya, etc) and start fighting fighters who are in their prime like Ricky Hatton. His two fights with Marquez were controversial, one was a draw and the other, most people feel Marquez was robbed and the fight was awarded to Pacquiao.

Nika- Yea man he always says he is in the best shape of his life and disappoints. He really does need to stop.

I knew the size wasn't going to matter much.

I wanna see them try and get Floyd Mayweather out of retirement to fight Manny now thats one I would really want to see, maybe after a fight with Hatton that could stir things up cuz he will have beaten a few of the fighters that Floyd did.

I was trying to get to espn zone in downtown Disney to watch the fight but I guess it was a good thing I didn't.

Yo and why when I went around LA(thats LA not Disneyland) why did I see more SF giants hats then anything I mean I don't think all of us went on vacation at that moment lol.

Yeah man, it definitely wouldn't have been worth watching it. I have a tradition of getting together with friends and ordering the fights at my house and I must say that was probably the worst $60 investment I've ever made lol. Damn, I forgot about Mayweather already since he hasn't fought, but yeah, I think a Mayweather fight and Pacquaio fight would be a huge fight. I even think Pacquiao can beat the shit out of Mayweather. Seems like now that Pacquiao has moved up in weight, a lot of people now come to mind to fight him for some big fights. It all depends if those can come down a weight division to meet him like Margarito, Cotto, etc. Should be interesting though! ;D