I find it messed up

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol allright i mean my clan had a bad name n ca for being good. The thing i dont get is just because your clan is good people always assume you cheat. It still goes on in this game. I dont think you can even cheat on the ps3.I may be wrong. It just seems like everyone alwyas is saying something about us. If it isnt on the ps3 forums or in game.Everyone in our clan worked hard to get where they are . Its jsut the style of game we bring we just gel together. Were just a good clan. We liek to have fun and try to get along with everyone but its still the same. You guys are cheaters i mean come on. Thats why i thought it would be good to get in UF. Not just cause its a good tournament but the people in it is whats enjoyable.

Yeah... coming to UF would be helpful in avoiding that. I know when my crew plays against random non UF clans sometimes... its so bad we can empty a ranked room of three or 4 different random clans.. and only lose maybe a couple rounds out of a few maps. I've been called a cheater plenty of times.

Lots of UF clans play on that level, but we all know that none of us cheat. Thats why the competition here is so great. Nobody here would do something like that... just so you know ahead of time.

Shouldnt call something out like that before you double check it., LoL 8)

The one thing that brings us good player is that we have been around for a long time n have alot of the same members but in order to even get looked at to get in you have to have at least a 1.5 kill/death. I know that doesnt always divide good players n bad. Team work is the most important. You can have the best palers n socom on one team but if there is no team work your fucked.

Yup.. In fact im pretty sure I've played against your crew.. at least some of them. I dont remember if its was a clan war/scrimmage.. or just a random meeting. But I remember struggling on the map and you guys being pretty good. And I dont remember hearing people talk shit or being ignorant about it.

I REALLY hate playing a ranked room full of people that actually are pretty good.. but act like they are the best and scream hate words in my ear every time they get a kill and dance on me and carry on. Its kinda lame.

• 2 weeks later...
Bigherm21 ]

lol allright i mean my clan had a bad name n ca for being good. The thing i dont get is just because your clan is good people always assume you cheat. It still goes on in this game. I dont think you can even cheat on the ps3.I may be wrong. It just seems like everyone alwyas is saying something about us. If it isnt on the ps3 forums or in game.Everyone in our clan worked hard to get where they are . Its jsut the style of game we bring we just gel together. Were just a good clan. We liek to have fun and try to get along with everyone but its still the same. You guys are cheaters i mean come on. Thats why i thought it would be good to get in UF. Not just cause its a good tournament but the people in it is whats enjoyable.

Fair enough, but there's a fine line between being confident and being arrogant... the following threads don't portray you initially as being a "Fun and getting along with everyone" clan. They seem a little passive aggressive to me. Attitude and integrity is everything in UF and plays a major part in your evaluation. BTW, great game tonight. 8)

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=confrontation&thread.id=670791

http://playstation.lithium.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=socomclans&thread.id=371040

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=confrontation&thread.id=683077&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=confrontation&message.id=663117#M663117

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=socomclans&thread.id=367874&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Bigherm21 ]

It just seems like everyone alwyas is saying something about us. If it isnt on the ps3 forums or in game.

If you feel people talk "bad" about your clan and its a "good clan" it COULD be who represents your clan on whatever medium you say "people talk bad about us" in.

IMO Great clans thrive in all environments 1. game play 2. professionalism 3. media (website etc) 4. PR (how the majority of players view your team).

Very few gaming teams can master ALL the above flawlessly... But I bet in the PSN world you will find MANY of those clans here in UF.

Why would u bring this back up. We wared this week n won all 5. We didnt say nothing bad or talk shit on anyone . we played fair n thats it . So u find shit to post about us. You were even there during hell week.We didnt say anything to any eval member. N We allready went over the bullshit i told everyone dont talk about us anymore .N there was 1 person who said something n he is no longer n EA* . I have 0 tolerence for little kid shit. there was 1 person from EA* saying shit on there but doesnt mean all of us so i do wat i have to do.

Bigherm21 ]

Why would u bring this back up. We wared this week n won all 5. We didnt say nothing bad or talk shit on anyone . we played fair n thats it . So u find shit to post about us. You were even there during hell week.We didnt say anything to any eval member. N We allready went over the bullshit i told everyone dont talk about us anymore .N there was 1 person who said something n he is no longer n EA* . I have 0 tolerence for little kid shit. there was 1 person from EA* saying shit on there but doesnt mean all of us so i do wat i have to do.

As part of the Evaluation team, we are looking at a multitude of things. We had a great time competing against you this week, and I was for the most part happy with how the week went. When a clan such as [EA*] comes to UF with a reputation that precedes it, (true or not) the community as a whole has to look beyond 5 wars played. It looks at how the clan represents itself beyond these doors, before you came to UF. Threads that were posted by members of your clan, they portray a negative and arrogant mentality, and had they been posted a year ago, they would be a moot point. Because they were quite recent posts it makes some in this community wonder if this is what we are to expect once [EA*] is extended the official invite.

I posted those threads in part to make the UF community aware, which is only fair and also to see what your response would be. Those that come to this community do so to compete with other clans who share the same ideals, but also just to hang out and shoot the breeze without any drama. With that said, no one is saying you would act this way here, we've agreed as you stated... "We didn't say nothing bad or talk $#!* on anyone"... this part is true, but the past has a way of catching up with us and only time will tell if the face you are presenting is permanent.

I hope this clears up my post, it was not done maliciously. I myself don't have any control over your entry into UF, and from what I saw, you deserve a 2nd look. If [EA*] is indeed "turning over a new leaf" I will be the first to extend my hand and welcome you to UF. Peace... 8)

BB

Bigherm21 ]

".N there was 1 person who said something n he is no longer n EA*". your roster shows both Leadshower and Hunter__ on it. and there is no need to get so defensive and angry, we have a right to challenge and ask. all we ask in return is patience and an explanation. or people might start thinking "thou doth protest to much". just take a breather and understand its our job to question not only your gameplay, but the clans overall demeanor and how they hold themselves and act both inside and OUTSIDE of UF. because we need to make sure that those who join our community deserve to be here.

Ya man i totally understand what your?saying. CAuse of our past make youru guys look a little deeper. Thats fair. I know we have to gain respect for all of?you before we can show you. ALl of our guys said how much fun they have been havinv n how much closer it broughf all of us. So when i say that?part of ea is over. But one thing is ya you eval members have a right to know about us and the clans that are n all the tournaments. just i dont agree that all the hell week people and people that dont even war on uf catch us as being that?shit talkinv clan. n its not even like that