I find it messed up

we know the reason why we didnt make it the facts that were said are kinda uhm like tow said "retarded" try being in EA* shoes and find a war oh wait we cheat people dont want too war us lol we have too provoke people into warring us hence why we posted in psu forums

really tho we came here thinking hey UF might change that or be different then again you judge by wat we said before not knowing why we did it you people call us childish look in the god damn mirror

and ask yourself why you take this game so serious it is a game 2 have fun im not trying too bash anyone but we came too war without having too provoke anyone most of you know EA* well from CA you know what was said behind EA*s back about cheating/glitching and what not now just think about it

EA* isnt a gb clan we in the other hand do have ex gb members and currently a gb squads but we do not do gb as a clan if we did we/I wouldnt be here typing this most of us quit gb cus of skype

now that i brought out skype most of us are solo players we dont

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on my ps3 sry for double posting

we are solo players we dont rely on others too back us up if we need too camp its when we are losing we call it out we do wat we have too not by covering an area but by taking guys out one at a time we dont need too talk when we know wat too do we already know the maps when i played the eval team i didnt hear them either does it mean they were skyping also?? doubt it but you can understand wat i meanalso knowing your clan has bad rep coming too a tourny made us nervous we clearly made a rule not too talk unless needed im sure every clan has that 1 guy who does awesome on his own and gets 3+ kills every round lucky for us we got a whole bunch if you doubt us send us one of your guys/members we can get a war wit him he can sit there and just see how we play for proof

im willing too answer the reasons that were mentioned by tow and the eval team we never thought our actions outside of UF would affect us we just did wat we had 2 to get wars going

atleast give us a chance

Im just saying i have made a huge step with changing the way we act. n your right about lead n?hunter i didnt see that?one but anyway i was?in ea* since its?formation from late s2 to the begining of s3. i have been around for a long time. your asking yourself what does this have to do with anything well i found a couple of lithuanians n joines Ltu. so i have been n uf wars before so i know what uf is about. but ne who i recently just got back to ea n we r?just trying to do sum tournaments . so thats it

sicc2sicc ]

im willing too answer the reasons that were mentioned by tow and the eval team we never thought our actions outside of UF would affect us we just did wat we had 2 to get wars going

atleast give us a chance

I'll try to be as polite about this as possible so that you don't misunderstand this response as me beating a dying horse...even though you're asking UF to look at our "childishness in the goddamn mirror."

You WERE given a chance. Hopefully you didn't miss that notion when you were in "UF: Hell Week...EVALUATION tourney."

We never clouded what a clan gets evaluated for. It's not about kills. We don't care if you rush, we don't care if you camp and we don't care if you think camping is weak and should only be done when you're losing. What we DO care about is the CHARACTER of a clan. Understand, not EVERYONE here in this community wins a tournament. We have a few handfuls of tournaments this past year, and we have a HANDFUL of clans that were declared "winners." So no, it's not about skill here. It's about winning with honor. It's about losing with dignity. It's about respect GIVEN, not respect expected. We're fully aware that clans will put on a good face for a week in order to get into the community. The posts on the PSU forums weren't taken from last year or 6 months ago. They're VERY recent. And those comments are VERY indicative of the type of clan that you are, and simply put, it's not suited for this community.

Sure, you have skill and you can win some games.

Guess what? You just joined the ranks of thousands of other clans out there.

Congratulations.

What URGENT FURY requires is a clan that has CHARACTER, not just wins in a senseless win column. You're incorrect thinking we take this game too seriously. That is, in fact, what YOU do. What WE do is take players' characters seriously. To preserve this fine tournament and its community so that it remains what it started as....a premier gaming community.

Sorry, but ultimately this is just a war you're just going to lose.

We have NO use for clans who TRY to be an Urgent Fury clan.

We're interested in those clans who BELONG here. And believe me, there are far fewer clans that belong than clans that don't. But that only means that you'll have plenty of company in any other tournament site you choose to take your clan to.

Might I suggest http://www.chaostactics.com

Take care, please, and I wish you well in whatever avenue you decide to take with your clan and its future wars.

- TOW

Bigherm21 ]

See the problem is i think they r scared of a repeat of last year with jyk. they were a rookie clan n took it all n they dont want that again

I will not have to post anymore on the reasons why Ea* is not suited for Urgent Fury.

You will just do that for me.

AGAIN, and I'll keep being polite as long as you'll allow me.......we wish you WELL.

Take care.

"thou doth protest to much" EA*. trust me when i say that how well you do skill wise is a much less important factor during hellweek due to the fact that the eval team could fail to win a single round and we still wouldnt care due to the fact that its a pub group who never practice together let alone play together except for that match. the eval team is there to make sure we approve of the people playing and that everything seems legit. IMO i didnt enjoy a single match. there was just to much "sketchy" behavior to even suggest your 100% legit. from the blatant pre-fire, to your uncanny ability to "know" our players position and the obvious use of a glitch on urban wasteland which u have yet addressed in your posts, i didnt enjoy the match. again IMO the fact that 90% of your players used that FAMAS which takes away 90% of the skill due to the fact it can spray faster then the f90, but is much more powerful, and your playstyle was COD'ish with the nade spam and spawn shooting at the very beginning, which are trademarks of GB clans, and those who will do Anything for a win.

problem here is your ignorant i answered your lame facts of us "using" skype and how we murdered your eval team and you say you dont care how we kill? your just like the hundred others you need too find a lame excuse too not let us in... you rejected our app by only the shit talking as thats the only thing you could find that was done you say you dont care about skills and all that then why bring up the accusation of skype in the app post?? skype has nothing to do whit character or attitude as you just claimed thats what you do care about...

if i take this game so serious why is it that im not the one on google trying too find out dirt about EA*??? lol like i said we play for fun the rest is bonus just shows EA* is the only clan too get the special treatment cus of 2 members i cant win this war?? please this war was won whit the last post you made and the lame rejection letter lol showing the true colors of the weak

hope you have a great day

sicc2sicc ]

you rejected our app by only the shit talking as thats the only thing you could find that was done you say you dont care about skills and all that then why bring up the accusation of skype in the app post??

Nope. You glitched on a control point on Urban Wasteland.

That's why you were rejected.

You guys keep conveniently forgetting that.

sicc2sicc ]

hope you have a great day

We will. We'll be here in Urgent Fury.

We hope you have a great day as well wherever you decide to hang your hats.

BigHerm, if you continue to flagrantly disregard our forum rules by blowing up and flaming members of this community with comments like "faggots," then you will be removed.

This is a warning.

And again...thank you for continuing the crusade of proving why the decision made was the right one.

Too LPK famas is part of the game just like the rpg now that glitch you claim isnt a glitch go read the definition of the word all CP have the same reach length you just dont notice because its in the open area which you wouldnt try cus you would get shot so nice try but you fail.....

edit @ tow

i didnt "conveniently" forget as i thought i stated this on my 1st post its not a glitch/softspot you can try all CP and the reach will be on all of them maybe not behind an object or set of stairs as you would like but its there

and again all you got is the smack talking....

Bigherm21 ]

See thats real mature . hmm where?n the?rules did?it?say no?famas. cuz the mercs have em dawg face it u cant hang with us i knew from the getgo we wouldnt get in. we are to known on the game. n did we bitxh yesterday by getting kiled with rpgs. nope so you 40 year old faggots get a life

well you see what we were talking about? cause that looks exactly like the post on PS3 forums. your true colors came out. we knew it was going to happen and there it is. just like in the PS3 forums, exactly the opposite of what you said a few post backs, you said that you guys weren't like that anymore, that you changed yet there you talking shit, and bragging.

what does hat lets us to believe? that we made the right decision.

and it's not about your weapon choice( Cow is just a sissy ;D) or your tactics, it's about how you present yourselves, your level of maturity and how will you get along in here.we don't like drama , it's not the first time i've seen post like yours in here,i don't mind cause in about two three days this thread is going to sink and be forgotten but accepting you to UF will only provoke more threads like this.

you guys want to get noticed and be know everywhere?well you guys are pretty know among PS3 clans and that's the exact reason why we don't want you here ,cause once other clans from other communities know you are here, UF is going to loose all the respect it has earned, it's cause your well know reputation that we don't want you here and you just proved that you guys didn't changed your ways.

this is coming from the only guy i think that really thought you changed.. disappointing.

sicc2sicc ]

Too LPK famas is part of the game just like the rpg now that glitch you claim isnt a glitch go read the definition of the word all CP have the same reach length you just dont notice because its in the open area which you wouldnt try cus you would get shot so nice try but you fail.....

edit @ tow

i didnt forget as i clearly stated its not a glitch/softspot you can try all CP and the reach will be on all of them maybe not behind an object or set of stairs as you would like but its there

Thats funny cause after that war we went and checked every CP and that one was triple the distance (if not more) then any other one. You can get 9 steps down when teh other control points are a step outside the circle.

lol, ur saying the devolopers ment for u to take taht control point out of visibility like that? and i think we had 1 person use rockets?. famas is a noob cannon just like the f90, i stated IMO in case your illiterate which means that its not in the rules, i jsut think its cheap that almost the entire clan would run with it. ya its in the game, but most people here realize that the majority of players dont like it and therefore dont use it. people who use that are basically saying "i dont have the skill to aim, i would rather use a gun that can kill people who arnt even near the retical just because it sprays so well and its so powerfull." it just shows the nature of your clan. and the fact that you probably use skype shows the nature of your clan aswell, it shows that you cant follow rules and that you would do anything for a win, even if it lacks all forms of honor or integrety. and the only thing i stated u didnt address was the glitch used in urban wasteland.

Bigherm21 ]

ya well sorry tow im a lil mad cuz some of us got screwed cuz of people n?now ur saying we glitch. thats bs.

I won't no part of this drama at all but let me clarify what a glitch is for you. At anytime when you do something in a manner other than what the creators intended it for that is a glitch. Whether its simple or complicated if you capture a control point NOT ON the control point it is a glitch. It doesn't matter if you're 5 feet away from it or 50 its still wrong.

Thank you I'm out

another ignorant kid read what i posted a few times "the reach of all CP are the same" is this more clear?? rpg was used more than once but again EA* isnt crying about it famas is a spray and pray??? so is the f90 and all the other guns you use we are not in the s1/s2/s3/CA game any more its a new game and here you have too spray too kill if you were that good 99% of your kills would be headshots ??? again you fail too........

@ prane

how would you know if it was made to be like you say did they call you and tell you??

if all the CP have the same reach its because its too be used

Bigherm21 ]

ya well sorry tow im a lil mad cuz some of us got screwed cuz of people n?now ur saying we glitch. thats bs.

Herm, I hadn't heard a thing about any of this until this thread went crazy today. All I can tell you, is the guys that posted here flipping out reflect your clan. It doesn't matter what happened in the game or what didn't. Instead of having an adult conversation about it, people started dropping faggots and ill will all over the place. THAT is the most important aspect of playing here in UF. If those guys were in our clan, they would already be gone for acting like that on the UF forums. Or any other clans forums, ps forums, gamelobby forums, any forums.

Guys here don't care if you beat them. We've ALL been beaten before. We do care if you act like immature, loudmouth, spoiled brats. A few of your guys did just that, so you should expect the barbs being thrown your way now.

Bigherm21 ]

No clan leader can keep a look at all of his players, and with that said unless you were watching all your guys play them you can't say you didn't glitch. I'm not apart of the eval team but just from the post here alone, allows me to see that conflict like arise some way, some how. The the tourneys in UF or a bonus, the true part of being in Uf is gaining new friendship from different clans that share the same values that you have. You can war with anyone at any time but when you lose with dignity and can stand proud with your clans effort and realize you we're beat by a better team, that is UF, when you can accept being denied without flaming, that is UF. This is my opinion and my opinion alone. Take care with your endeavors!

Devil

lol sicc2sicc, i guess im to ignorant to understand the difference between 1-2 people on our team using it and 6-7 people on urs using it. im just saying if you think its because u beat our eval team your getting kicked out, your wrong. also, once again the famas is IMO and im pretty sure 80% of socomers would agree. its just cheap using it. people wanna enjoy the game aswell, but its hard when guys just run around spraying, it ruins the game for others. lol and again i guess im to ignorant to understand the difference between shooting and spraying? all the rifles you have to take care with your aim because you dont wanna run out of ammo, but with the famas and the f90 that really doesnt matter, its kids who dont have the skill to kill someone with one clip of the m4 that have to use the 50 round clip of the f90 just so they dont have to reload in a gun fight. and same with the famas, it kills so fast you dont have to worry about the reload let alone aiming. <- again that is IMO and has not the reason why your kicked, just one of the reasons i enjoyed the war less and less.

now dont get me wrong, you have skill, and its clearly shown. i just despise a clan that uses the famas because its so easy to kill with. i understand one or two gunners but the majority of the team? no. again it emphasis the fact you will do anything just for a win.

but im just to ignorant to understand the fact that i fail. so im done with this post war.

DevilHawk34 ]
Bigherm21 ]

No clan leader can keep a look at all of his players, and with that said unless you were watching all your guys play them you can't say you didn't glitch. I'm not apart of the eval team but just from the post here alone, allows me to see that conflict like arise some way, some how. The the tourneys in UF or a bonus, the true part of being in Uf is gaining new friendship from different clans that share the same values that you have. You can war with anyone at any time but when you lose with dignity and can stand proud with your clans effort and realize you we're beat by a better team, that is UF, when you can accept being denied without flaming, that is UF. This is my opinion and my opinion alone. Take care with your endeavors!

Devil

well said.

you "owned" us. okay, happy now? if a clan came in, with NO reputation, with NO pompous PSU forum posts, and beat us EVERY game in at LEAST a close game, then there would be absolutely NO issues here. in FIVE games against you, we won 3, 4 rounds at BEST, in TOTAL. if you were honestly turning a new leaf over, you would've handled the situation maturely, both of you. you may not be a fan of undertow, but his advice is sound. head over to CT, you'd fit right in over there. and hey! good news is, they dont have a hell week.

sicc2sicc, me, rogue73, johnson30, and a few other eval team members went on urban wasteland after the war. we sat for almost an hour, and measured out how far you could get from each CP. the FARTHEST stretch from a CP, besides echo, was the alpha point. where you could take TWO steps outside of the circle, and control it. EVERY OTHER CP IN THIS SPECIFIC MAP, you could not do it. we sat, and tried. below you'll see a picture from the testing we did. OBVIOUSLY, it's more than 2 steps away. more like 4 right, and down NINE. if you guys have been together for 3+ years, you'd KNOW from experience that the controlpoints ARENT MEANT TO BE CAPTURE FROM A DISTANCE AWAY, hence making this an obvious glitch and exploitation of the producers mistake.

http://olddudeclan.com/Johnson30/echo_glitch.jpg

lol then how is it i can reach the same length on all CP?? explain that even tho its not behind an object its still there again even i tested it out when i found out you could do it from that far....

and im acting immature?? why cus i proved tow wrong on all facts but 1?? im just stating the truth we dont care if we win all the time we are use to it...

@ COW

rpg > famas get over it you can pick it too and your ignorant cus famas also has its flaws just like any other gun if your good whit any gun fighting againts a famas shouldnt be hard

you claim that 80% hate it??? theres no right number of who likes it and who doesnt just cus you hate it doesnt mean the 80% u claim also hate it