Buffy TV-Movie on BBC Possible

Buffiverse TV-Movie For

BBC?? RIPPER in 2008??

“Ripper,†a Rupert Giles-centric BBC project Joss Whedon has been talking about since the fifth season of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,†may yet manifest.

Speaking at a Dark Horse Comic Con event in San Diego Saturday, Whedon says he now hopes to launch “Ripper†as a 90-minute BBC movie in 2008.

In the current Whedon-masterminded "Buffy: Season Eight" comic-book series, Giles is busy training a platoon of vampire slayers. Hopefully the new project will acknowledge this?

Oh man that will be sweet. Joss whedon is gold. My wife and I watched that show religiously when it was on. I've been browsing the comic book here and there, but never really collected it. I am excited about the marvel runs Whedon has been doing though.

Yeah, I may have to back up Zero here.

There's a REASON they call them TV=Movie and not just a friggin' MOVIE in the theater.....because it's sub-par and no one would go see it......so they give it to the lazies who will just sit and home and MAYBE not even bother to flip the channel.