ps3 wireless help

my ps3 is wireless but my connection still always drops. but its weird cause its not like i get booted when i play socom. i dont get booted when im in game playing but i get booted when im just out in the main menu. i get booted off littlebigplanet all the time! :'( and i get booted off home and i get booted even when im not playing anything while im just at the xmb thing!!! >:(

is there anything i can do to make my connection on ps3 stronger?

i never get booted off my xbox :-* and i play that wireless. i never lag there, i never had a error, i never got disconnected from any game. my xbox's connection is just perfect. and the wii that we have is same as my xbox, no connection problems. so thats why i dont know if its my internet or just my stupid ps3...?

my xbox also has a wireless adapter. and yesterday when i was at best buy, i saw that xbox has like 2 wireless adapter things and i was wondering and if ps3 has any?

so anyway i can have a good connection with ps3?? :-\

From what I've read it sounds like wireless connections with the ps3 are hit or miss. Every tech I've talked to says it's better to have it hardwired.

You can go look at Shane's ps3 faq on our website, I'm not sure if he addressed that or not.

http://www.clanbluntforce.com/forum/

my media server has been turned off for a while

but why is this happening to my ps3 and not the wii or 360??

i dont want a long wire going from 1 room into another. that would just look horrible lol i hate wires >:( and 1 of our ps3s is going to have to be wireless no matter what.

we moved a few months ago and had cables in our attic going 2 out of 3 rooms in our house for internet or something. i dont know >:( i hate confusing internet stuff