Battlestar Gallactica Announces FINAL Season

Ripped from a bullet points bulletin from this past weekend's San Diego Comic-Con events....for those fans of this GREAT show:

* From the “Galactica†panel: Unbilled Lucy Lawless surprised the crowd to announce her return for two or three episodes of the fourth and final season.

No, this was a REMAKE for the last three years, and might I say, some of the BEST storytelling on TV!

They got MUCH more military in this show than the original, the Cylons are even FREAKIER (in more ways than one, actually), and their story lines actually mimic real world events that we deal with everyday.

I'm sad to see it go.

It airs on Sci-Fi Channel, for those interested.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yes I do that was awesome...LOL have you seen the remake of the bionic woman yet? I got to watch a screener of the first episode that's coming out soon, but I must say, without the bionic special sound effects it just didn't grab me. I use to watch the six million dollar man like clock work. Steve Austin....a man barley alive, we can rebuild him, we have the technology we have the capability of building the worlds first bionic man....Steve Austin will be that man, better than he was before.... better,stronger, faster.....LOL

Guest H.A.V.0.C

LOL... I was right it was only 5 shows....It debuted in 1983 as a two-part television miniseries, written and directed Johnson; and starring Jane Badler, Marc Singer, Faye Grant, Michael Durrell, Jenny Sullivan, Richard Herd, Peter Nelson, David Packer, Blair Tefkin, Diane Civita and Robert Englund. It was followed in 1984 by a three-part miniseries. Man that was some good times back then...14 years old and not a care in the world.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Yeah it was about 2 seasons... Each episode was an hour long with the last episode last a few hours if I remember right... There were a total of 19 shows.

You can buy all 19 episodes on a 3 disk dvd collection:

51ACXQHH57L._SS500_.jpg

really WOW! I guess the information I read was wrong, and so was I...I really don't remember it running for that long. Anyways good find, how much is it?

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Okay After further reading in 1983 it debuted as a 2 part mini series, then it came out again in 1984 for 3 more shows. the public enjoyed the Mini series so much they had 14 more episodes from 1984-1985...I guess I only watched the first 5. My bad....Hmmm Now I need to go buy the rest of them, because apparently I missed 14 shows..LOL

V was sweet, good lookin out SId. I'm gonna get that soon.

Yes, EVERYONE should check out the new BG. Starbuck is smooooookin. They expanded so much on the original series it's amazing. Man, I can't belive they are ending it so soon. With where the storylines are, they could easily get another 4-5 seasons in before they ended it. I like that guy that is playing Adama imn this series too. Shifty acting bastard. :D

Guest Reverend Gator
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Maybe it will come out on blueray!

Anyone remember that classic  miniseries "V" from the 80's? That is still one of my favorite all time mini series. I may be showing my age here...

Hell yeah I remember that show with he freaky lizard people and the earth chick that banged one and got pregnant and had had a little lizard baby.