SoOo.. Cowboys ??

1st and 10 at DAL 44 (9:12) L.McClain right end pushed ob at DAL 37 for 7 yards (K.Davis).

PENALTY on DAL-B.James, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at DAL 37.

So it was on first down, and it was pretty close to field goal range. 2nd and 3 at the 37 is right there, the personal foul just made it easier. So again, it wasn't a game changing call.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously I 100% thought after the eagles tied with cincy they were done there! Then when the skins beat the eagles last week again i thought we were done there! HUGE win lol!

Why I love this win!

1. We got into the playoffs!

2. We beat dallas to do it!

3. WE KNOCKED THE COWGIRLS OUT OF MAKING THE PLAYOFFS

Team sources told ESPN's Ed Werder that there was commotion and concern in the Cowboys locker room after the game when Romo collapsed in the shower. Players called for medical staff, who brought in a stretcher, but Romo walked out on his own. Romo then did his news conference but had to be helped from the podium. Sources said Romo suffered a rib injury in the second half.

I honestly think this was one of if not the worse beating he's received since being a starter!

Not to be outdone by ESPN's Cris Carter who mentioned Terrell Owens and a "bullet" in the same sentence, NFLN's Terrell Davis had this to say Monday on "Total Access" when the discussion turned to fixing the Cowboys: "The first guy that's got to go is T.O..." T.D. said. "T.O. I'm sorry you are a cancer. You got to go." I think T.D. called T.O. the "c" word at least three times. What is it about T.O. that brings out such tough words from a couple of guys who were pretty good players themselves? Recall that T.D., who did his time with the Broncos, is a 2-time Super Bowl champ and a Super Bowl MVP. Meanwhile...NFL Network analyst Michael Lombardi was all over Roy (WR) Williams. He mentioned Williams had questionable work ethics at Texas and with the Lions. He said he would keep T.O. and dump Williams. Yes but which team will give the Cowboys a first and a third round draft choice for Williams?

Nothing will change in Dallas... For awhile. The owner likes to sell tickets. If he can sell as many tickets, jerseys, hats etc then he cares much less about a win.

Dallas sells out each season, is always in the top 3 teams for related merchandise sold- and they get 6 pages here in UF talking about them even though they are not in the playoffs.

Owens is ALWAYS in the spot light along with pac man jones and the likes- These guys increase ratings on TV, sell product and keep the cowboys on everyones mind- T.O. will be there for awhile if the owner has much to say about it (and he does).

Sorry Dallas fans its strictly show for next several years.

I agree owens HAS to go but I am a Roy Williams fan. I said from the first news of this trade, Roy is sick but it was a terrible move for Dallas who needed to improve on a weak secondary. Jerry Jones chose the flashy guy over the necessary one.

Well said.! And same to you Sid, that last post pretty much sums it up. And its a bummer for guys like me that die-hard fans. Because I see the potential. I've ALWAYS been a cowboys and i always will be. I dont like people who have three different favorite teams in a matter of 5 years just because one team they liked now sucks. LoL

Cowboys and Hometown Browns. Go figure.