Better late than Never

SHANE23 ]

Life in Prison, that is it!!?

Should be TORTURED, HEALED THEN DRAWN AND QUARTERED!!!

I agree but this isn't the Rwandan court system this was a UN trial because of war crimes. How ironic though that the people in charge of handing out fair punishment to war criminals won't sentence someone to the same fate that they dealt to over 500,000 people.

So if you got your hands on say..... Gacy(sp?), what would you have done?

Or how about OJ, Dahmer, Manson, Hitler, Bin Laden! or any of those murdering asses?

This guy killed 500,000 people!!! He deserves NO LESS! I am sorry if that makes me an ass but he killed 500,000 people, how many women and children?

How many watched SOA when they got their hands on the rapist? How many would have done the same thing if it were their daughter!? 500,000 people!!!

it doesnt make you an ass, and to be honest i wish i had the guy in front of me right now, i would make sure he felt the same pain that those he killed felt; worst part is, this guy is going to a top security prison where has clean water, food, clothing and probably a nice living space. So he is getting rewarded for killing people to an extent. And to be honest there is really no way to punish the guy; kill him wont solve anything, best you can do is give him in to the mob, basically release him in the middle of the capital with a giant mob of people waiting to pounce on him.

Now the double standard thing is the same as with the nazi war trials, many were sentenced to death, other to live in prison and others got out from 7-35 years later.

Playerdown ]

Is this the same tribunal that hung Sadaam for what he did?

No the Iraqis got Sadaam. He didn't get the chance at a trial by the UN. Not that he deserved it either.

I am the forgiving type too. BUT there is a line and that line was crossed.

Men don't hit women

You don't mess with children

You don't kill 500,000 men, women and children.