Are there any online tutorials for Socom? Walkthroughs for maps etc?

I know most of the maps but was wondering if there was a site that sort of outlined the maps or just provide strategic information regarding Socom. I'm probably going to just start a private room and walk the maps to find the better spots for Sniping etc but I figured I'd ask her first. I've been half tempted to buy the strategy guide for the large colored maps alone. ???

Rorbotron ]

I know most of the maps but was wondering if there was a site that sort of outlined the maps or just provide strategic information regarding Socom. I'm probably going to just start a private room and walk the maps to find the better spots for Sniping etc but I figured I'd ask her first. I've been half tempted to buy the strategy guide for the large colored maps alone. ???

That's probably your best bet, and then just scan and upload to your forums. Then you can modify them as you like. 8)

Xanthe ]
Rorbotron ]

That's probably your best bet, and then just scan and upload to your forums. Then you can modify them as you like. 8)

Yea that's what I'm thinking. The maps in the strategy guide are actually pretty nice and it does outline some useful things. One of my clan members has scanned and altered but I'd rather have a hard copy in front of me. Thank you for the response. I tried sniping last night and enjoyed myself but ended up getting worked a majority of the time because I'd be forced to go to my Desert Eagle or the 226. I was trying to take a few shots and move to avoid giving up my position. It didn't work out so well and I eventually went back to the M4 or the 552 and got back to killing on a consistent basis lol. Good times, good times.

Xanthe ]

It's pretty effective now using your rifle to just "shotgun" the opposition if your in a pinch, as long as your on the center body mass area... they usually go down. 8)

Yea I thought about just staying with the rifle. I probably will when I'm on tonight. Alright so for the guys with obvious strategies that are now tight lipped what would you say is the best way to do it? Just find what works while in game or did any of you set up a private room with a few others and walk the maps? I really want to snipe on a more consistent basis, Sniper kills feel so much better than regular kills lol.