Return of the Trauma Ward

Saturday nights, BluntForce would like to invite UF members to stop by and shoot it up with us in the Trauma Ward. The room will go up between 7-8 CST. It will be in one of the Central Servers. I will post on this thread which server when the room goes up. If you have any of us on your friends list, our bubbles will be updated also. We'll be there until the liquor is gone, or we all pull a TOw and pass out at the controllers. ;)

Swing on through for a little drunken debauchery and murder. ;D

It was a good time! Thanks to everyone who showed to fill the room up and give some damn close games all night.

Just wondering....(WSO)OLDGUY420, who is my dad....said you guys on the other team voted him out for hitting the pump switch on Quarantine Breach. He dont play much and hasnt played big maps so he didnt know the significance of the "switch" LOL So he didnt mean nothing by it.

It was a good time! Thanks to everyone who showed to fill the room up and give some damn close games all night.

Just wondering....(WSO)OLDGUY420' date=' who is my dad....said you guys on the other team voted him out for hitting the pump switch on Quarantine Breach. He dont play much and hasnt played big maps so he didnt know the significance of the "switch" LOL So he didnt mean nothing by it.

[/quote']

that sucks.. i never voted anyone si IDK. but yeah it was sweet11

Just wondering....(WSO)OLDGUY420' date=' who is my dad....said you guys on the other team voted him out for hitting the pump switch on Quarantine Breach. He dont play much and hasnt played big maps so he didnt know the significance of the "switch" LOL So he didnt mean nothing by it.

[/quote']

He was voted for making a mistake!? By people in the UF community? I thought this community was to win with dignity and honor? He didn't cheat, glitch or team kill and he was voted?

So is there a new rule of no tolerance for a mistake?

SHANE23 ]

[/quote']

He was voted for making a mistake!? By people in the UF community? I thought this community was to win with dignity and honor? He didn't cheat, glitch or team kill and he was voted?

i was on the opposing team and i never saw a vote come up.. unless it happened at the beggining of the trauma ward.. i cam later.

chill bro... wait for someone to give the full story before making assumptions. maybe he got booted from socom and thought we booted him, maybe he team killed a few... IDK

Hellraiser ]
SHANE23 ]

[/quote']

i was on the opposing team and i never saw a vote come up.. unless it happened at the beggining of the trauma ward.. i cam later.

chill bro... wait for someone to give the full story before making assumptions. maybe he got booted from socom and thought we booted him, maybe he team killed a few... IDK

He might not know Confrontation but he knows what being voted is, he did play 2, 3 and CA. He has played with us for years, if he says he was voted he was voted.

Ed, I understand that he was getting off soon anyway but that is no excuse for voting someone for that reason.

I am sorry but I thought that is why we are in this community? To get away from that kind of stuff. He might not be in a UF clan but it was a UF room.

SHANE23 ]

RVN, I was not pointing the finger at your clan. If that is how you took it then I apologize.

i didn't took it like that. it's fine.im assuming this was on quarantine, since i came, i only remember playing quarantine after everybody left, so im also guessing that this was at the early state of the ward. im not taking this personally or anything im just asking you to please take it easy...

where you in the team that "booted" him? if no then IDK what happened but there is no need to accuse UF like you are doing, i really doubt he was booted cause of something like that, maybe there was a misunderstanding... but then again i wasn't there so i can't say anything about it and since no one else has explained the situation then you can't go all open accusing UF or it's clans for something that you don't know the whole story of.

wait for someone to give you the full story...if some one doesn't give it, then im sorry in behalf of UF.<<< how's that? ;)

Hellraiser ]
SHANE23 ]

RVN, I was not pointing the finger at your clan. If that is how you took it then I apologize.

i didn't took it like that. it's fine.im assuming this was on quarantine, since i came, i only remember playing quarantine after everybody left, so im also guessing that this was at the early state of the ward. im not taking this personally or anything im just asking you to please take it easy...

where you in the team that "booted" him? if no then IDK what happened but there is no need to accuse UF like you are doing, i really doubt he was booted cause of something like that, maybe there was a misunderstanding... but then again i wasn't there so i can't say anything about it and since no one else has explained the situation then you can't go all open accusing UF or it's clans for something that you don't know the whole story of.

wait for someone to give you the full story...if some one doesn't give it, then im sorry in behalf of UF.<<< how's that? ;)

Personally I don't know exactly who was in the room at the time. I know there were a few old "friends" that are not a part of the UF community but I am 99% sure most of those left right after Fallen.

I didn't mean it sound like I was pointing the finger at anyone in particular. I am getting tired of clans , not UF, coming in to a room and deciding they are going to take over and that led to some of the frustration.