Madden 2008 Cover Player announced

Guest [OGC]poopoomagoo

As long as the cover wasn't a colt, I'm happy, and to be someone in the colts division even better....Sorry all you fans of other teams, the Colts are repeating........

Other contenders:

Patriots are making big moves in the offseason to strengthen their team, but the colts finally have them figured out, and will win in the playoffs.

Chargers maybe the NFL's best team on paper, but can't get it done come playoff time.

and for the NFC.......well, the bears represented the NFC last season, enough said......Colts repeat, no problem

Guest M16Assassin

Colts lost a bunch of guys they aren't going anywhere this year. This is the year I can smell it the Bears are gonna win the superbowl! Chicago woop woop! :D

Guest Red0ctober

Ya the jets are gonna be tough. The colts won't go back to the super bowl. The bears could. And as long as Marty Shottenhiemer is the coach of the chargers they will never go to the super bowl. He is cursed, and will always be that way.

Red0ctobeR ]

Ya the jets are gonna be tough. The colts won't go back to the super bowl. The bears could. And as long as Marty Shottenhiemer is the coach of the chargers they will never go to the super bowl. He is cursed, and will always be that way.

hes not the coach of the chargers...

boody ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Yup he was fired a few days after the Super Bowl. Norv Turner is now the Chargers' head coach.

boody ]

Colts lost a bunch of guys they aren't going anywhere this year. This is the year I can smell it the Bears are gonna win the superbowl! Chicago woop woop! :D

dammit. Cant we wait a few more months before we start with that again? :P

Or at least until after the draft.

smokeosama ]
boody ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Yup he was fired a few days after the Super Bowl. Norv Turner is now the Chargers' head coach.

LMAO!!! Well, guess the chargers won't be going to the big game again this year!!

Guest Red0ctober
smokeosama ]
boody ]

dammit. Cant we wait a few more months before we start with that again? :P

Or at least until after the draft.

WOW shows how much of a hole I have been for the last 4.5 months. DAMN and I try to keep as up to date on the NFL as possible.

smokeosama ]
boody ]
Red0ctobeR ]

LMAO!!! Well, guess the chargers won't be going to the big game again this year!!

We will get to see how an owner and GM run the field with one of the best teams in the NFL... There new coach listens like a good boy.. New off def and off cords to boot...We will see... We will see

• 9 months later...
Guest M16Assassin

Chili you run a madden tournament and didn't know who was on the cover!!! Come on now it was Vince Young. Who did suffer some injuries but not near as severe as the previous cover players had. I believe he missed like 3-4 weeks.

CpDude ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

I will not make any predictions this early... But rest assured there will be NO MANNING'S in the championchip round of the play offs this year

i know this is a really old thread, but i read this and i had to make a quote on it.

Hey the chargers blew out the manning I was thinking of- SEE THE PIC. So I feel pretty good about what I said PRE SEASON. :-* I will be interested in hearing what you have to say this preseaon ;)

UNCLE-SID25 ]
CpDude ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

I will not make any predictions this early... But rest assured there will be NO MANNING'S in the championchip round of the play offs this year

i know this is a really old thread, but i read this and i had to make a quote on it.

Hey the chargers blew out the manning I was thinking of- SEE THE PIC. So I feel pretty good about what I said PRE SEASON.  :-* I will be interested in hearing what you have to say this preseaon ;)

Is it preseaons yet? PACKERS TAKE IT ALL THIS YEAR!