Whats the hot 360 games

Gears is ok.

Left 4 dead is good.

Orange Box is a must have.

A must own is Forza Motorsports 2. Get the Gold edition for 20.00 with all the dlc on it. ;D

IMO, any multi-platform game that has online, I'd get for the Box. Unless it's something your clan is playing on psn. XBL is leaps and bounds better than the PSN, so all the games work at releease. The few that had bugs were patched correctly within days.

1.Forza

2. GTA4 because of DLC in feb.

3. Madden 09 they finally perfected it plus smooth as hell on XBOX Live

4.Gears 2 and 1 if you havent played it

5. left 4 dead again better on Live

6. COD WAW again because smoother on Live

7. Fallout3 quite possibly one of the greatest games ever made (XBOX or PS3) whichever

basically like money said if its online multiplayer get it for the box since it works so much better.

I have my PS3 for Socom, MGS4, and LBP and thats it

at3dave ]

I've seen orange box on ps3. It cant be THAT much different on the box. But I've never played it.

I didnt play it cuz it looked so corny i wasnt even interested. was i wrong?

Yes, you are. ;D Just check the reviews, they all agreed that it was butchered when it was ported over to ps3. Plus like everyone keeps saying, the XBL experiance makes online gaming sooo fun.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Gears is ok.

Left 4 dead is good.

Orange Box is a must have.

A must own is Forza Motorsports 2. Get the Gold edition for 20.00 with all the dlc on it. ;D

IMO, any multi-platform game that has online, I'd get for the Box. Unless it's something your clan is playing on psn. XBL is leaps and bounds better than the PSN, so all the games work at releease. The few that had bugs were patched correctly within days.

Arcaicviper ]

1. Forza

2. GTA4 because of DLC in feb.

3. Madden 09 they finally perfected it plus smooth as hell on XBOX Live

4. Gears 2 and 1 if you havent played it

5. left 4 dead again better on Live

6. COD WAW again because smoother on Live

7. Fallout3 quite possibly one of the greatest games ever made (XBOX or PS3) whichever

basically like money said if its online multiplayer get it for the box since it works so much better.

I have my PS3 for Socom, MGS4, and LBP and thats it

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

1. Gears 2

2. Left4Dead (BTW: it's on Xbox only, viper. It's awesome because it has dedicated servers.. something Sony has never heard of)

3. Any game that's multi-platform is better on 360.. so World at War, GTA, Madden

These games are ones that i own & completely agree.. they are MUST haves.

Orange Box, & Forza are both pretty cheap, but are worth 10 times their price.!! (still) And will show you what Xbox360 is all about. ;D

(but what type of games do you like.?)

Also Left 4 dead, & Gears 2 are both really popular, but are still top dollar so i would wait on them.

But now that you have it.. its time to hook us all up on the box, & lets get some REAL gaming goin.!

Me, You, Mets, Joker, Money, Arcaic, & anyone else who wants to join in..

Just name the game.!

Guest CplKoontz

although I hate the 360, and I still believe that Xbox live wont be on top for much longer...

Gow2... overrated imo but a ok game.

Madden I prefer on ps3 but its good on 360 also.

Left4dead is fun.

Orange box? haha I played it on ps3 and xbox360, and it sucks on both IMO. fun at first but boring after a couple days.

and Fallout3(looks better on ps3 btw) is awsome for both consoles

x_Koontz_x ]

although I hate the 360, and I still believe that Xbox live wont be on top for much longer...

Left4dead is fun.

Orange box? haha I played it on ps3 and xbox360, and it sucks on both IMO. fun at first but boring after a couple days.

umm.. it shouldnt matter which system a game looks better on, its about which PLAys better. all those games play better on 360 and always will. as long as you pay for your service, you will get better service. live will always be on top.

orange box owns.. so you much be a different type of gamer to not like that game

x_Koontz_x ]

Left4dead is fun.

YOU CRAZY..!!

What game did you play on Orange box that got boring..?

You do know there are 3 completely different games in there right.!?

Also what makes you think Xboxlive isn't going to be on top for much longer..? (HOME might be cool, but not that cool. lol)

Guest CplKoontz
Chili-Palmer ]
x_Koontz_x ]

Left4dead is fun.

YOU CRAZY..!!

What game did you play on Orange box that got boring..?

You do know there are 3 completely different games in there right.!?

Also what makes you think Xboxlive isn't going to be on top for much longer..? (HOME might be cool, but not that cool. lol)

Home is awsome btw:):)

But anyways ...

Portal(fun at first but not my type of game, so it got boring.

HL: Episode 2 was ok, but I was never a HL fan

TF2: fun at first, but to quake like for me.....Not a big fan of run and gun fps

Guest CplKoontz
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
x_Koontz_x ]

Left4dead is fun.

umm.. it shouldnt matter which system a game looks better on, its about which PLAys better. all those games play better on 360 and always will. as long as you pay for your service, you will get better service. live will always be on top.

orange box owns.. so you much be a different type of gamer to not like that game

IMO Madden plays better on the PS3:) But maybe thats because I havent played it on xbox live yet:), but on single player I prefer the ps3.