If you Could Live...............

Guest KingJunk

well killing fields terrorist spawn one would be hot cause ur like a 500 meter drive from the ocean and u have liek 4 houses there so u can throw alot of parties plus u can ride dune buggys and quads and dirt bikes all day and night and u got a killer broke down castle to play paintball in when ever u want to.

but tidal fury would be te shit cause its tropical

I would like to live in Aftershock, so I could use a different tunnel every day to answer my front door when the doorbell rings. ;D

But taking this question seriously, I would say Bootcamp. The terrain would provide some good scenery, there's open water there, and I could hone some hunting skills with the local woodland wildlife. And then I could live in the top tower as my clubhouse...no women allowed. Just ho's. ;D

oops, I think I meant last bastion not liberation.......whichever has all that money and the printing press.....in fact, I'll just take the money and the printing press and move to Fish Hook and build a castle there....

-Omni

This is funny ..lol

F*ck Sujo.. its the slums of brasil ..lol

I might pick

Fish Hook or Tidal Fury.. (nicer if there we're waves)

Killingfields.. (I like all the options)

Retaliation, or Bootcamp (rivers, fishing etc..)

NO Damn snow maps.. Hate the snow unless its 70 plus degrees outside, or i'll just sit in the lodge ..lol

I really cant pick one.. Good topic though..!

boody ]

waterworks!! A nice house to live in, great scenery, travel by boat, and a luxurious shopping center in the middle of the map!

:P

Just move to New Orleans.

I would want to live at Bootcamp you got hunting and fishing. And I would use the seals tower for a strip club/whore house and bar. That way I could still make money off all the guy that spend their lives playing socom. ;D ;D ;D