12.23.08 UF.com room now up in Cen6

Well THAT was probably one of the better rooms I've been in in a LONG time.

We had it up at around 10:00pm CST and I logged off at about 2:45am with quite a few guys still in there.

Had a good mix of RVN, 101, cBF, oNe, *N* and others in there.

Good stuff, guys!

I'll be sure to put up more of these UF.com rooms and post up on these threads when we do!

I don't think any map went by when it wasn't intense back and forth.

Undertow ]

Well THAT was probably one of the better rooms I've been in in a LONG time.

We had it up at around 10:00pm CST and I logged off at about 2:45am with quite a few guys still in there.

Had a good mix of RVN, 101, cBF, oNe, *N* and others in there.

Good stuff, guys!

I'll be sure to put up more of these UF.com rooms and post up on these threads when we do!

I don't think any map went by when it wasn't intense back and forth.

Yea it was a good time. I didn't get in there until relatively late and shut things down around 3:30. I need some practice on the big maps so it was great to stumble across the UF room. My clan was playing in Central 6 in 8v8 meds and for whatever reason no one noticed the UF room. Nice playing with everyone.

yea cbf had a blast. it was the most fun we had in a while. we need 2 do it more often.

Howabout tonight? ;)

I will most likely post up a new thread tonight here on this forum listing where a UF.com room will pop up.

9pm CST tonight.

For any of you who have an early-ending Christmas Eve or don't have plans tonight.