Guest SuddenRedScare

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SQUlD ]
PHILLYFAN ]

What can I say I think mets and I might be the best recruiter in the game lol

Maybe you should wait a few weeks before you go giving yourself that title. Quality over Quantity' date=' right?

[/quote']

Maybe you shouldnt worry about our recruits and recruit process when you should obviously worry about yours and you wouldnt be butt hurt right now cause they join us.

BUT any how happy holidays squid

PHILLYFAN ]
SQUlD ]
PHILLYFAN ]

What can I say I think mets and I might be the best recruiter in the game lol

Maybe you should wait a few weeks before you go giving yourself that title. Quality over Quantity' date=' right?

[/quote']

Maybe you shouldnt worry about our recruits and recruit process when you should obviously worry about yours and you wouldnt be butt hurt right now cause they join us.

BUT any how happy holidays squid

Easy slick, no one is butt hurt about anything. Best of luck.

I love it. I didn't say anything about class nor about anyone's recruiting abilities. Philly was the one suggesting being the best recruiter in the game. I just decided to take a friendly jab at my former clan mates. It's easy to see that there's no love lost for iLL when it comes to those guys. I find the whole thing funny as hell.

Lockdown, much love.

CP, drop it man. It wasn't bad, I found the humor in it. Instead of trying to look at Squid as being purely a dick, understand that sarcasm does exist and it really was a fun jab, thus the sarcasm making it the fun jab that it is.

What should have been you're indicator that it was nothing but a fun jab, is that squid doesn't cause trouble in the community for the fun of it and by knowing that which I know you do, you'd know he wouldn't intentionally start shit outside of a political debate ;)

PHILLYFAN ]

Haha' date=' thats cute.

Nobody here is "butt hurt" about anybody leaving. Your newest members joined you from a failed clan attempt, not ToP-BiLLiN. Our "recruiting process" is the same today as it ever was...... We dont "recruit"..... Our tradition and mature leadership do just fine at bringing people into our group for the right reasons.

Great gunners (which SRS, Grizz, and Rambo are) are a dime a dozen. I hated seeing them go on a personal level but for gaming??? I could care less. I've said it since day one "I'll beg nobody to stay". These are video games and they are supposed to be fun. So, if it isnt fun for you where your at, then find another place that is. I hope these former members find what it is they need from gaming and I wish them well. But, we were [iLL'] before them, and we'll be [iLL] long after them.

WiZ ]
PHILLYFAN ]

Haha' date=' thats cute.

Nobody here is "butt hurt" about anybody leaving. Your newest members joined you from a failed clan attempt, not ToP-BiLLiN. Our "recruiting process" is the same today as it ever was...... We dont "recruit"..... Our tradition and mature leadership do just fine at bringing people into our group for the right reasons.

Great gunners (which SRS, Grizz, and Rambo are) are a dime a dozen. I hated seeing them go on a personal level but for gaming??? I could care less. I've said it since day one "I'll beg nobody to stay". These are video games and they are supposed to be fun. So, if it isnt fun for you where your at, then find another place that is. I hope these former members find what it is they need from gaming and I wish them well. But, we were [iLL'] before them, and we'll be [iLL] long after them.

thats good to know, and well said

Yea it is good to know, but I still cant figure out why this is in a Merry Christmas thread? And by this I mean all of this, besides the posts about christmas. The fact of the matter is, the older UF gets the more guys will be in multiple clans. People are going to leave and join other clans. So please dont bring other clans recruiting or anything else into a christmas thread. Oh and happy new year.