I have a question about the rules

Guest Skipper

Glad to see we are in understanding. Because I don't believe in "bending" rules at all. I take pride in fighting fair in every aspect and I try to give the facts every time I open my mouth. The fact is this post is silly and I hope it is over from here out. Call me class less all you want I am just being blunt. I jsut got done playing really shitty on SOCOM and am not feeling like holding hands at all. I'm OUT :-X

Guest KingJunk
Red0ctobeR ]

Glad to see we are in understanding. Because I don't believe in "bending" rules at all. I take pride in fighting fair in every aspect and I try to give the facts every time I open my mouth. The fact is this post is silly and I hope it is over from here out. Call me class less all you want I am just being blunt. I jsut got done playing really shitty on SOCOM and am not feeling like holding hands at all. I'm OUT :-X

You ever hear "If you can't say anything NICE then don't speak at all" but NO question is ever silly NOT even the one where the guy asked "How many attacks and defenses we get" most of you old school clans have to realize there is a lot of noobies in this Tour who just need a lil help sure some of the question may be simple if they looked them up but just maybe they did not understand it but trust me I know all of you did not understand the rules your're first time reading them and I am sure of of this. So you tell me would you rather have a bunch of guys playing who don't know what the hell they doing or would you rather have some competition with guys who know what the hell they are doing me personally I want all the Comp I can get and yes I hate to play a game with people who don't know what the hell is going on but if I am not trying to help them I am NOT putting them down because they have yet to learn the rules.

Ohh and yes I hate bending the rules also!

Oh well, I had my expectations a little to high to expect some class out of these forums. See you on the battlefield!

I take exception to that remark and feel it wasn't necessary. I think there is such thing as a stupid question. Particularly when it says in the rules specifically how many attacks and defenses you get. That's obviously a question from a person who didn't read the rules.

Now questions about clarification I think are a good idea and this should be a good place to ask them. Maybe in the future you should just ask your clan rep to save some face for you and your clan. Your clan rep out of anyone in your clan should know the rules forward and backwards.

-Omni