Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Jake Brown falls 40+ feet & walks away at the X Games....

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest [iLL] Andawg

Watching the X-Games last night they showed that about every Minute and a half or so, And it hurt every time I saw it. Walks away with a concussion, contused Lung, and Liver, and History.

Remember, Chicks dig scars, Bones heal, and Glory lasts forever!

wow I was flipping through the channels and started watching the X-games right after that when Scott Murray took the dive on is double-back flip, I heard them talking about it, but that was flippin insane! his shoes just popped off like a beer top and flew into the air...that was by far squebo!

D

Yeah they showed it in the top 10 of sportcenter. His shoes about killed someone in the 10th row they came off so hard. They said he had a bruised liver and that was the main injury. Then they showed a dude on a motorcycle trying a double back flip and came up a little short. He fractured his clavicle in 2 places.

That shit is insane. That skateboarding fall is one of the worse I have ever seen. I can't believe his only injuries were bruised liver.

Hannibal. ]

is there a way to copy that video to my computer?

I use Real Player to download web videos. Just download the newest real player, and when you watch flash videos a little rectangular box of options will appear at the top right of videos and make it really easy to download.

http://uk.real.com/player/more