Game of the week.

Ok so the games that I enjoyed watching this week:

Eagles vs. Cowboys: I loved every second of watching the Cowbitchs get stomped.

Dolphins vs. Jets:To be sent home by who Chad Pennington and the Dolphins, I wish I would have seen the look on the Jets fans faces.

My 49ers vs. Redskins: I loved this game it was a hard played game for pride and my 49ers came out on top making it so next year can't come sooner.

You forgot to mention that fins win and it knocked out the PATRIOTS was a sweet deal.

Man if the eagles play like that through out the playoffs super bowl here we come! But the odds of them playing like that again is very slim. I like them agaisnt the vikings this week!

Also congrats with singletary as the new head coach I think hes going to be one of the strictest coach's in the league lol. I think he will bea good coach

Oh yea haha I also forgot about the patriots lol.

Yea man I think he's the coach that will make the 49ers have a winning season. I also took a look and man 2009s schedule is garbage, we got chicago, green bay, detroit, houston, jacksonville, indianapolis, tennessee, and minnesota along with a weak division looks like we can make a run.

PHILLYFAN ]

Hey were did you find the schedules for next season already? I googled it and couldnt find it.

Search on the team sites, or espn.

Compared to our 08 schedule 09s is way easier, detroit, texans, minnesota I think would be easy to get around, they could beat jacksonville, thats 4-4 right there then division is weak I look for them to sweep the rams and seahawks and maybe go 1-1 vs cardinals, theres also 2 teams that haven't been announced. Thats all well wishing, but yea I think they could end up 9/7 or 10/6.

I also have to give props to singletary what a way to turn around a not so happening franchise ;D

but i wouldnt overlook the texans bro they are becoming quite a good football team. and mikes got his work cut out for him.

and if the vikings get a couple of good recievers in the offseason watch out.

oh yeah i almost forgot

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!