[JyK] **RECRUITING**

HogWild ]

Looking for players huh? I'm looking to unload Hannibal, what will you give me for a former clan leader.....

just kidding.... (wink wink you my man Hannibal, I wouldn't trade you unless I got two horses and a goat).

good luck Junk.

Hanni won't give youu his goat. He wont get anymore action without her. LOL

HogWild ]

Looking for players huh? I'm looking to unload Hannibal, what will you give me for a former clan leader.....

just kidding.... (wink wink you my man Hannibal, I wouldn't trade you unless I got two horses and a goat).

good luck Junk.

Hmm I would give you a CowonCrack a PBK Goat and I got 4 Pony's, but no horses or I can give you the sheep from American Pie Beta house :o;)

Deal or No Deal?

Is anyone interested in being a clan Rep for us? Not some new tool, but perhaps someone who has been around the block a few times and knows how to behave here and everywhere!

My job shift is crazy and since I am the new guy on the block they just throw me any kind of hours and I hate this shit because 1 week I will be working a 9-5 then the following week I will be working a 3-11, but I am happy to have a job, but I just need someone who has been here for sometime to step in and be a UF Rep when I am not around.

Any Takers?

HogWild ]

good luck Junk.

Wait a minute was there a mutiny in our clan? I think you forgot to tell me I was a former clan leader geesh. Hog your fired! You are not a very good salesman. See you give them a taste then when they come back you hit them up for 3 mini ponies and 2 goates.

• 1 month later...
KingJunK ]

Ok guys I am almost finished, but I need a few more and we off to a great start in Black this month!! I think we are just as solid as the POW Champ Team and if I can get a few more players that can do work who knows what we can do!!

Hit me up fellas!!

Hey junk have you tryed the new section on socom.com? You can make a post about your clan is recruiting.

HogWild ]

good luck Junk.

sorry bro, Da goat is PBK 4-Life... thanks for the compliment of considering me as good a player as Hannibal though. ;) ;)

p.s. best of luck to you in your rebuilding process Junk.

Bandit99 ]
HogWild ]

good luck Junk.

Hanni won't give youu his goat. He wont get anymore action without her. LOL

WTF? Hanni's goat? them's fighting words!! whyIoutta!! oh its on now Bandit!!

:P

• 3 weeks later...