We could do this...

That was a joke on so many levels. First off that guy is in no shape to be fighting crime, he arms himself only with pepper spray, and there are only 3 others in Minneapolis. The odds of them finding anything illegal to stop is slim to none and the odds of them stopping it is even slimmer. Plus the news anchors were basically laughing at him the whole time. What happened to a sense of PROFESSIONALISM!! They were complete asses.

The idea is fine but its gonna take more than pepper spray and a mask to do anything.

That was a joke on so many levels. First off that guy is in no shape to be fighting crime, he arms himself only with pepper spray, and there are only 3 others in Minneapolis. The odds of them finding anything illegal to stop is slim to none and the odds of them stopping it is even slimmer. Plus the news anchors were basically laughing at him the whole time. What happened to a sense of PROFESSIONALISM!! They were complete asses.

The idea is fine but its gonna take more than pepper spray and a mask to do anything.

Yes but they have a Website! That makes it professional....

http://answerthecall.ning.com/

Well that settles it.

Considering Ravenfall's theme is 'Hear the call...', it looks like I'm going to have to dismantle the gaming clan, hand out some masks and tasers, and we walk the glorious line of vigilantism and unexplained hospital bills.

Sniper, get to work on the http://www.hearthecall.dumb/ideas

LOL

:)

Saleos_Prime ]

I don't think Prane was saying that the "Super Hero" was the one not being professional. He was talking about the Fox news people who were laughing at him and poking fun at him and the others.

At least they are out trying to make a difference.

OK so you busted me for not reading the whole message... I really read all of your messages I promise. ::)

Sounds like the news station trying to "make a story" The producers asked him to wear a mask, the guy is doing fun stuff for kids, toys for tots, giving out food to the elderly... He himself said he wasnt "fightling crime" and if he was in a neighbor hood watch type deal I would bet he doesn't wear the mask the producers gave him.

Good for him- Fuck the media.

Damn.. this cape is starting to chafe

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Sounds like the news station trying to "make a story" The producers asked him to wear a mask, the guy is doing fun stuff for kids, toys for tots, giving out food to the elderly... He himself said he wasnt "fightling crime" and if he was in a neighbor hood watch type deal I would bet he doesn't wear the mask the producers gave him.

Good for him- Fuck the media.

Damn.. this cape is starting to chafe

I agree. That's pretty sad Fox would even do a story like that. If the mans trying to better his community. More power to him. For them to ask he wear that mask to try and make him look like a fool on national television is pretty messed up.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

so if a guy calls himself a "super-hero" does that make it okay for him to run around in tights and a speedo all day? and what exactly contitutes a super hero? if it is just a man in a costume with pepper spray, then there are a lot of trannys out there that just found a new calling!!!