Game Saves??

Yeah you have to put them on a thumb drive or Ipod(something to put the gamesave one). You will have a PS3 file then a weird folder then your saves, But when you download the file it should be in the ps3 folder already. Then you go to Saved Data Utility and hit X. then your drive will be at the top then you hit Triangle on there and show all. Then you can copy the PS3 folder. Then your file will be saved.

Also you will just have to look online for your game saves. Just google it and they will pop up.

CpT_NuTJoB ]

Anyone know how to install game saves and what it the best place to get them?

I'm sure it is even easier, but i just dont understand the question..?

You want to install game saves from where..?

From a different console or from a different HD, or...?

I'm a little confused.. the games get saved on your hard drive, so i dont understand why you would want to install them.!?

Just give a little more detail, & we'll get you hooked up. ;D