360 UF Clan get to know day??

If you're not going to do the "Xbox live" thing.. dont bother.. it is what makes the difference. lol ::)

Mets you know im in man, lets do this.. i was trying to get people to play Team Fortress on Wed, & Sun (normal war time-ish) we just need to make sure people dont have wars thats all, so it should work around war schedules. when there are wars on Tues & Thurs then Wed & Sun is good, when wars are one Mon & Wed, then Tues & Thurs is good, etc. etc..

I think the question is what game(s)

Ultimately we just need to make a date to start it up. We can all meet in a Party & make any changes based on who has what when they actually show up. ;D

CDBS14 ]

orange box is 15 bucks at circuit city' date=' if i were you, i would get it now.

it comes with 3 games. all the half life games, team fortress (i guess they fixed server issues) and portal (AWESOME PUZZLE GAME, VERY ADDICTIVE AND SOMETIMES MAKES YOU WANT TO PUKE)

[/quote']There are no server issues.. This is an xbox thread.. go away with your game "issues" :P

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

orange box is 15 bucks at circuit city' date=' if i were you, i would get it now.

it comes with 3 games. all the half life games, team fortress (i guess they fixed server issues) and portal (AWESOME PUZZLE GAME, VERY ADDICTIVE AND SOMETIMES MAKES YOU WANT TO PUKE)

[/quote']There are no server issues.. This is an xbox thread.. go away with your game "issues" :P

no really the ea forums were full of people on day one because the TF2 servers were too laggy.

EA forums.. or Xbox forums..?

Im sure there were some problems on both systems, & PC.. but we all know how much more they were on PS3 because it was a port over job.

I doubt there has ever been a game that didn't have any problems, but you know what i meant. lol