damn i need some help getting photoshop back on after pc crash

i have the disk and crack but i load stuff up and says i need to register it..when i had it before my neighbor gave it to me and put in on my pc....now i need to do it myself.......

any help wil be greatfully appreciated as i need it to make some work flyers and shit and i just want to play around with it.

i dont know what to do with the crack..and i am not the smartest with computers

steps help me out a lot...

thanks for the help........

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

...run setup.exe. Enter the serial number provided when required.

Serial: 1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111

after this iam lost

After install copy all files from "\crack\" dir in program dir and overwrite!

Note: don't do something stupid, like try to register the software online.

photoshop cs. 8.0 is what it says ....

i click photoshop and it brings me thier but then it says activate it ???

i might have to uninstall it ...i know nothing?

appreciate you taking time to help out

thanks

ok after it installs goto where you installed it most common will be in the c drive. find the folder containing photoshop. then open the crack folder and copy the .exe file to the folder where you installed photoshop. it should ask you to overwirte the previous file. if not then you need to find the photoshop exe and then copy the crack to that location

Adobe Product Activation

Product activation is a technical measure that helps protect Adobe against unauthorized copying of its software. Activation is mandatory. If you do not activate this product, eventually you will be prevented from using it. You may be required to contact Adobe Customer Support by telephone in order to activate this product.

No personal information is provided to Adobe or any other party during the activation process.

At the time of installation, this product and your computer create an activation number which, along with the product serial number, is provided to Adobe during the activation process. Neither the activation number nor the product serial number include personal information or information about the make or model of your computer or any of its internal or peripheral components. If you activate this product using the Internet, Internet protocol variables required to establish a connection across the Internet are transmitted to Adobe during the activation process. These Internet protocol variables include your browser type and Internet protocol address. Adobe does not correlate Internet protocol variables with any personal information.

This product can tolerate changes to your computer's configuration. Minor reconfiguration of your hardware after activation will not require an additional activation. If you replace or overhaul your hard drive, or if you remove this product from one licensed computer and install it on another licensed computer, you may be required to activate this product.

Product activation is separate and distinct from product registration. Product registration is a voluntary process during which you provide Adobe with certain personal and non-personal information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and product serial number. All information provided to Adobe during the registration process is stored separately from information provided to Adobe during activation.

For more information about product activation, please visit http://www.adobe.com.

ActivationInformation_080103_16:14

\is that what i paste al the ones and zeros shit i copied from the crack

i open the crack and it says-- adobelm.dll(1.0.2.37) and then the other one says -tw10122(dat file80kb)

im gonna try it

damn i cant do it...

so i open photoshop....it has a bunch of folders and tiles

i click on the one that says crack (open it) two more tiles

i can open each one and copy the stuff.or do i right click the tile and copy that then what do i do then....this is very confusing ..

yet i know it is so simple but i am computer stupid