PSP...is this a good deal?

SQUlD ]

My PSP sits in my entertainment center waiting for these PS3 games that are supposed to incorporate the PSP. For example, there was a rumor that there was going to be a racing game where the PSP would be used as a controller and the screen of the PSP would be your rearview mirror.

That game with the PSP with a rear view mirror is already out I believe. And I know you can play High Stakes Poker via remote play using the PSP. I think there is a couple more too that work this way.

IRISH BULL ]
SQUlD ]

My PSP sits in my entertainment center waiting for these PS3 games that are supposed to incorporate the PSP. For example, there was a rumor that there was going to be a racing game where the PSP would be used as a controller and the screen of the PSP would be your rearview mirror.

That game with the PSP with a rear view mirror is already out I believe. And I know you can play High Stakes Poker via remote play using the PSP. I think there is a couple more too that work this way.

formula1 works with the psp

75 aint bad for a fat. if the screen aint all scratched up...etc..

they're easy to mod, its just some of the newest psps can't be modded...

just need an extra battery and an extra memstick... and a modded psp.

if you need help, pm me...

-toq-

remote play is cool, i use my media server.. also i got a location free player from the bunker... that's f-n sweet too. i do love my psp.

Sharkbait2 ]

Sorry to steal the thread, but I gotta quick question ;)

I've got the psp slim and i've been wanting to downgrade for a while, but I dont want to do pandoras battery. Can someone give me a good site for homebrew stuff / custom firmwares?

i dont know if it still works on the PSP slim but the game luminees allowed for the PSP to be downgraded to the hack version.

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-mods-hacks/

this was one of the sites some of my old friends used to get hacks from for the first version of the PSP, there was another one that allowed you to download all hacks for all games directly to PSP but everytime i try to get in it says database error so i am guessing that site no longer exists.

no other way to downgrade most slims but pandoras.

you can only use a software downgrade if your current fw is less than 3.xx or so.. 2.xx for sure, can do a software downgrade, but if you've been updating your fw, then you need pandora. i don't know the exact cut-off for the fw, but around 3.xx.. but if you have a psp with a fw that old, then there are programs out there.. no need to use lumiares(which i think is pretty hard to find).. also all the software is free, lumiares aint.

if you can make a pandoras, its just as easy to change it back once you're done... and pandoras are totally easy to use and safe. just use despertar del cementario(latest version) to make your memstick... of course you do need a friend with a modded psp to make a pandora and memstick...

-toq-

when i got my phat it was at like 2.7x or 2.8x and the software downgrade worked fine for me.