Sources: Pats to franchise Cassel

He'll get 14 million thats crazy to be a back up! Now if brady isnt ready by season open obviously they will keep him. BUT if Brady is ready to come back say week 5 what do you do?

Be kinda fucked up if the pats do the same they did with bledso when he got hurt and gave the job to Brady. Now brady hurt and cassell might be the starter lol

I know I doubt that but its something to think about

PHILLYFAN ]

He'll get 14 million thats crazy to be a back up! Now if brady isnt ready by season open obviously they will keep him. BUT if Brady is ready to come back say week 5 what do you do?

Be kinda fucked up if the pats do the same they did with bledso when he got hurt and gave the job to Brady. Now brady hurt and cassell might be the starter lol

I know I doubt that but its something to think about

Brady is a much better quarter back than Bledsoe ever was though. For Cassel to put up better numbers than Brady he would have to do things that are unimaginable to the human mind.

Guest CplKoontz

Or maybe their doing what every team should do... they had a qb get hurt and out for the season, I cant recall the name but it happened to one team, and the qb wasnt worth squat when he came back..maybe they are thinking brady might not have it when he gets back..

Cassel IMO did a awsome job with what team he had... alot of pats got hurt and cassel till led them to a good record..

x_Koontz_x ]

Or maybe their doing what every team should do... they had a qb get hurt and out for the season, I cant recall the name but it happened to one team, and the qb wasnt worth squat when he came back..maybe they are thinking brady might not have it when he gets back..

Cassel IMO did a awsome job with what team he had... alot of pats got hurt and cassel till led them to a good record..

You sure ur not talking about when drew bledso got hurt for the pats and they had Brady (who was a no namer then) fill in? Then when Bledso came back he sat the bench and got traded in the off season to Buff i think

Guest CplKoontz
PHILLYFAN ]
x_Koontz_x ]

Or maybe their doing what every team should do... they had a qb get hurt and out for the season' date=' I cant recall the name but it happened to one team, and the qb wasnt worth squat when he came back..maybe they are thinking brady might not have it when he gets back..

[/quote']

You sure ur not talking about when drew bledso got hurt for the pats and they had Brady (who was a no namer then) fill in? Then when Bledso came back he sat the bench and got traded in the off season to Buff i think

yeah that could be it maybe???? not to sure lol...I havent ever followed the Pats that much

i havent chimed in yet being the big patriots fan i am ..because i'm not sure what will happen.

maybe they sign cassel with then intent to keep one of them when braduy returns..i have no doubt brady is number one in new england still robert kraft and big bill will give himthe respect he deserves cassel is great but he isnt driving a three wheeled car either...i think we keep him untill brady gets ready then they see from there ...then brady takes over and cassel does what gets traded for larry johnson ...yup you heard it i said larry johnson.......but they could get rid of brady too but i just hope cassel gets his shot to keep goin regardless where it is.....

go pats go ;D

i havent chimed in yet being the big patriots fan i am ..because i'm not sure what will happen.

maybe they sign cassel with then intent to keep one of them when braduy returns..i have no doubt brady is number one in new england still robert kraft and big bill will give himthe respect he deserves cassel is great but he isnt driving a three wheeled car either...i think we keep him untill brady gets ready then they see from there ...then brady takes over and cassel does what gets traded for larry johnson ...yup you heard it i said larry johnson.......but they could get rid of brady too but i just hope cassel gets his shot to keep goin regardless where it is.....

go pats go ;D

Cassel for Johnson makes no sense whatsoever. Why would KC trade Johnson for a Qb on a 1 year deal? Plus the Pats are deep at the back position its just a matter of them staying healthy.

go pats go ;D

Cassel for Johnson makes no sense whatsoever. Why would KC trade Johnson for a Qb on a 1 year deal? Plus the Pats are deep at the back position its just a matter of them staying healthy.

it a fair trade ....they need a qb, we need a solid number 1..that doesnt get hurt.....johnson hasnt done shit lately and cassel...well u know his story